Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray's disallowed goal...

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
In all the comotion of the defeat and poor performance yesterday I think NSC has forgot to discuss one thing...

Glenn Murrays second "goal" was obviously disallowed. But should it have been? Or was it a blatant foul.

Discuss honestly please.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was offside.

From H Block, my first reaction was that a great injustice had been done.

But once I realised that it had been disallowed, I found myself pleased for Port Vale.

How WRONG is that?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
One match report says disallowed for pushing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was under the impression the applause was sarcasm at the state of our performance!

I applauded it because I thought it was a spectacular goal and I also felt happy for the guy given he had hit the wordwork 3 times (I think it was the same player anyway).

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
From H Block, my first reaction was that a great injustice had been done.

But once I realised that it had been disallowed, I found myself pleased for Port Vale.

How WRONG is that?

I agree, I would have cringed with embarrassment if we had equalised in injury time.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
As DW said, we are clutching at straws as they hit the bar 4 times!

Lady_Vale

Apr 5, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Don't worry Ed. Many of us felt the same. That is why we applauded Vale's 3rd goal. We are the nicest supporters in the South.

I'll agree with that, you must be the nicest supporters in the South, either that or we really are Brazil.

After some of the s*** I have seen this season I'm finding it hard to believe we could have been as 'great' as you are making out.....???

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I was under the impression the applause was sarcasm at the state of our performance!

Not at all, I applauded because it was a great goal, and wrapped up a thoroughly deserved win for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here