Glenn Murray,,,,

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
For £2.5m. You lot are f***ing mental.

I have no idea how good Murray is, only what you lot say about him. For free - sounds like a decent signing. If he's shit, no big deal, offload him for a profit next year, if he's good - Happy days.

I have however seen Mackail-Smith live. For at least £2.5m he had better score 20+. And from what i've seen at this level - No f***ing chance.

You can judge a player from 2 games a couple of seasons ago when his team where basically crap, you really should be in some sort of scouting role somewhere

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I now awaitfor the threads after the Doncaster Match slating CMS as he didnt get a hatrick within the first 30 mins!

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
I cant see us signing another striker we've got 5 now, I reckon we'll be looking to sign 2 midfielders, a full back and a centre half.

agree with the extra full back (no way painter and calderon will be injury free next season) but i do honestly think there will be another striker even if it is a loan i think there will be an addition.
Then again that is for gus to decide.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I now awaitfor the threads after the Doncaster Match slating CMS as he didnt get a hatrick within the first 30 mins!

That long - if he don't score against Burgess Hill he will be deemed a waste of money by some

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Great player for us. Moved on at the right time for both parties as it turns out and I have no complaints at a player doing what is best for him and his family. He won't have too many chances of a big payday so can't fault him for grabbing the opportunity with both hands. What I hate is obviously where he went but there you go. And yes, of course he will score against us..... let's just hope that when it happens our new front line score more.

This. If he'd stayed he would have earnt less money and now be down in the pecking order, do fair play. And yes, he will score against us, but I still thank him for what he has done or us. He keeps my respect, and if he does score against us, all I hope for is a muted celebration, and NOT a "Hammond"!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Doubt it, looked extremely average against us in the 2009/2010 season, failing to score once in the two games against us and being substituted in the 75th minute in one of them.

But £2.5m rising to £3.5m? What a bargain you've got there..

Neil Warnock, Gus Poyet, Sven Goran Eriksson and Sam Allardyce ALL rated him sufficiently enough to feel that CMS is worth that fee.

Course YOU know better than all of them, having seen him a couple of times against your lot in a struggling Peterborough side.

Think you know it all, dontcha.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Its the Palace fans make me laugh, they got a sulky in and out, put it in when I can be bothered to do a shift player and we got Mackail-Smith....not many of them posted on here today ive noticed......

For those few that haven't forgotten Mr Sulky In and Out, Put It In When I Can Be Bothered, here is a rare interview:

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9788426/murray-ready-to-impress-pardew

For the rest of you, move along, nothing to see here. Nothing like as photogenic as the glossy Golden Retriever that runs all day and applauds the fans at the end.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
For £2.5m. You lot are ****ing mental.

I have no idea how good Murray is, only what you lot say about him. For free - sounds like a decent signing. If he's shit, no big deal, offload him for a profit next year, if he's good - Happy days.

I have however seen Mackail-Smith live. For at least £2.5m he had better score 20+. And from what i've seen at this level - No ****ing chance.

The only bit of sense in a sea of dross :)

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports