Glenn Murray,,,,

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Must be kicking himself, what a plonker.

Kicking himself for what reason?

He took the best option for him and his family. He's moved on for more money. He's better off. He's likely to start every game for Palace - would he start every one here now?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Wouldn't get a game here now!
Hoskins and CMS would be higher in the pecking order!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Its the Palace fans make me laugh, they got a sulky in and out, put it in when I can be bothered to do a shift player and we got Mackail-Smith....not many of them posted on here today ive noticed......

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Viva Glenn Murray.. Viva Glenn Murray, he use to be the best, now we have CMS. Viva Glenn Murray.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Following on from Gus telling GM he was surplus to requirements because we didnt think he was worth it, now the ultimate put down for Murray is the signing of CMS, Hoskins and Buckley for mega bucks.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Still gonna give him a hard time tho!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I liked Murray and although he made a shit decision going to the scum, I am never gonna deny that I enjoyed watching him play, he was absolute class at times. I'm certainly not glad he's gone but I can see he might have found it hard to swallow not being 1st choice after the season he's just had.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I liked Murray and although he made a shit decision going to the scum, I am never gonna deny that I enjoyed watching him play, he was absolute class at times. I'm certainly not glad he's gone but I can see he might have found it hard to swallow not being 1st choice after the season he's just had.

this :thumbsup:

he's still guaranteed to score a winner against us at some point as well

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Bit gutted that we'll never see a GM/CMS partnership as I think that would have been awesome (CMS feeding of Muzza's many flick-ons and filling his boots). Yes I'll give him grief when he lines up for the scum but won't forget the plentiful good times he gave us last season.

Oct 24, 2007
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
Kicking himself for what reason?

He took the best option for him and his family. He's moved on for more money. He's better off. He's likely to start every game for Palace - would he start every one here now?

Doubt he's getting that much more than what we offered, but I take your point. Would he be first choice here? maybe not now, will he start every game for Palace? well we'll have to wait and see. I know I'm biased, but I think from a footballing point of view staying would have been the better option, just my humble opinion.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm sad Murray went now... would have boosted the ressies no end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports