Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray to sign today...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh yeah. And Zamora was rubbish as well wasn't he? Well he was according to you and look at how wrong you were then.
If the club get the same return from Murray as it got from Zamora they'll be no promotion next season either.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Don't be silly. You know we didn't sell him. I mention this only in case some of the youngsters on here might think you're using TRUTH in your whimsy.

Here . . . hang on . . . .did you write Camp Leave's Brexit literature?

Oh I think that was written by 99.9% of NSC members.

Just to make it perfectly clear, I wasn't one of them.

Count Otto Black

Jul 22, 2015
we can still sign people while out of the country... ever heard of fax machines or telephones? didnt we sign agustein or someone while in spain, cant quite remember.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How do you know Muzza's days of 'banging them in' are coming to an end? I mean, what indication has there been that this is the case?
That's a very good point.
Murray hasnt played for so long it's hard to judge what his form might be.

Last edited:

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Do you reckon murray and his mates have a bet on how many times they can convince people this rumour is true? Must be up to about 4 now. No doubt we'll sign a foreigner instead.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do you reckon murray and his mates have a bet on how many times they can convince people this rumour is true? Must be up to about 4 now. No doubt we'll sign a foreigner instead.

His wife seems very good at spreading rumours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here