Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray to sign today...

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
11be085b91b1afe9979b3da130eddf35.jpg

70 rated on FIFA 16 so it's a maybe for me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Naylor has been dropping heavy hints this week that we are re-signing Murray so seems highly likely that it will happen.
My instinct is that the "all our business before the final week of the window" is more about whether we can get Ridgewell released from his deal at Portland and a season long loan signing

Think you could be correct with that as I can see both happening.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Naylor has been dropping heavy hints this week that we are re-signing Murray so seems highly likely that it will happen.
My instinct is that the "all our business before the final week of the window" is more about whether we can get Ridgewell released from his deal at Portland and a season long loan signing

Yes, I also think that the club are trying to re-sign Ridgewell, either permanantly or on loan. Hughton was saying in the Argus just last week, how he wanted to sign a utility player at the back, someone who can play both centre half, or full back. Ridgewell can do that.

Having said that, from what l saw of him last season, he helped us through our injury crisis, but I wasn't overly impressed from what I saw.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Yes, I also think that the club are trying to re-sign Ridgewell, either permanantly or on loan. Hughton was saying in the Argus just last week, how he wanted to sign a utility player at the back, someone who can play both centre half, or full back. Ridgewell can do that.

Having said that, from what l saw of him last season, he helped us through our injury crisis, but I wasn't overly impressed from what I saw.
This.

Kellie

Aug 11, 2014
Last time I go to ONE of your ANNE Summers Parties

Good. You thought you looked the bee's knees in those satin open-crotch panties but no one else did.

Well, only that pissed bint with the 40GG knockers and 5 o'clock shadow you copped off with.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

As you say he did a job better than what we had but I wouldnt go into raptures and spend big money on either a fee or wages as I see him as a back up and not likely to compete with Bong for the left back position.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What's happened to the 'Never go back' brigade? Crikey, there was a time that any mention of a player coming back was met with derision and disappointment.

Although I have nowt against GM whatsoever, if we had resigned him from Crippled Alice I would have been frothing at the mouth, he got a good offer but he knew what he was doing when he went to Smellhurst.

Signing from those plucky minnows in Dorset? He knows what side his bread is buttered on, he loves living here, and don't forget that whatever the fee is that he will get a healthy percentage in his back pocket. I hope he does well for us if he comes, but he ain't no returning messiah.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Ridgewell and Murray - :rolleyes:

Play offs, near relegation, play offs, ...

That would be a sure sign that Bloom clearly was going all in for relegation.
He might as well ice the cake and get Sammi back too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Ridgewell and Murray are the LIMIT of our AMBITIONS I'm RIPPING up my season ticket and sending it to Barber

#barberout

It's clearly the height of many fans ambitions.

Is it any wonder the club is a perennial choke job,

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I'm sitting in shorts in the Garden in the capital of north Sussex sipping thatchers cider and listening to Frank Turner. Cav in yellow jersey. Life is ok today.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Hasn't anyone thought of the angst that this going to cause [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] ?

I will be very very happy if we can re sign a player we should never have let go. Oh what fun we might have had in the Premier League whilst Palace plummeted through the divisions....

Meh. That was last season when (I was right) he didn't sign.
I'm bored of this coming up 1,000 times per window so let's get him on down, refer to him as a Returning Hero, watch him get injured for the whole season and then bitch about his signing and call him Judas.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
If Ridgewell and Murray are the LIMIT of our AMBITIONS I'm RIPPING up my season ticket and sending it to Barber

#barberout

Its going to be even more difficult to be promoted this year due to the teams being relegated,lets take off the pressure of continual Premiership chances and see how things go, a top half of the table next season should provide us with decent entertainment.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm hoping for a more pacier striker as we have to many sloworms as it is...Vidrya would be a much better signing as feel murrays days of banging them in are coming to an end.

If Houghton says Murray then he knows best...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here