Glen Murray - Building Bridges

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
You really are only interested in your own opinions, where is any mention of me disliking him because he joined another club? He's got the right to join any club he likes, when that club is palace he, like any other player becomes palace scum- just like when you join a building firm you become a builder, quite simple really.
As for kissing the badge its such a crass thing to do,only on a par with not celebrating a goal against your former club, especially when that goal is the final nail in a 3 - 1 victory for your new club, who happen to be arch rivals, in front of the home end. By the way murray being a filthy palace cvnt only leaves him at the same level as the rest of their current squad, future players, previous players & their fans.... you see I'm not actually singling him out - I hate all things palace! As for the comment about the current players, what the f*** are you on about?Dont you think we all know there is no loyalty from players without the need for condescending twats spelling it out.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
exactly, " ooooooo he must be a good bloke he donated to REMF" , No he's not, he's still a filthy palace cvnt. the donations & lack of goal celebrations are just another form of arse kissing. I would much rather judas to give it the large one when he scored......at least it would have been the honest thing to do. Maybe even a quick "f*** you, you wankers" aswell, just for good measure!!

Grow up.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You really are only interested in your own opinions, where is any mention of me disliking him because he joined another club? He's got the right to join any club he likes, when that club is palace he, like any other player becomes palace scum- just like when you join a building firm you become a builder, quite simple really.
As for kissing the badge its such a crass thing to do,only on a par with not celebrating a goal against your former club, especially when that goal is the final nail in a 3 - 1 victory for your new club, who happen to be arch rivals, in front of the home end. By the way murray being a filthy palace cvnt only leaves him at the same level as the rest of their current squad, future players, previous players & their fans.... you see I'm not actually singling him out - I hate all things palace! As for the comment about the current players, what the f*** are you on about?Dont you think we all know there is no loyalty from players without the need for condescending twats spelling it out.

Let it go. This anger is doing you no good.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He was poached by Palace.

I don't think the Albion wanted to disrupt their wage ceiling. If Glenn Murray is good enough for the Premiership, I think we should have paid the extra. It is sort of 50/50.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
His donation (if it is him) is the equiavalent of someone earning £25k pa, donating £2.50.

Just saying :clap2:

Bit harsh quibbling about the amount, it's the principle. Didn't have to, did he? And anyway, if everyone on this site gave £2.50, I'm sure US/Richie would be more than happy. That would be thousands to the REMF.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If El Abd had been playing in that game Glenn wouldn't be playing for a while.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Completely agree. Whilst Lord Poyet is a genius and god to us mere mortals, he did f*** up big time over the way he handled Murray.

Appartently the budget was set with CMS joining in mind, and Murray was offered a take it or leave it deal. For the sake of 2 grand a week, still can't beleive something wasn't sorted out for him to stay.

Think of what Murray did with Wood/Barnes feeding of him last year, and think of what the damage Murray with CMS feeding off him would have done this year. It would have been incredible.

I have said before CMS and Murray would have TORE this division a new arsehole.

Indeed we would probably have been promoted by now.

In all seriousness tho it would have been DREAMY.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes - we are sure

CrystalPalace-db10518.jpg
main-image.jpg

View attachment 28359

You forgot this, what a Palace fan calls progress - [Plenty of parking for caravans

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Mr Murray achieved "status quo" in my opinion by the way he conducted himself at the Amex. Despite all of the abuse he received before, during and after the game he conducted himsel in a manner that I would never have expected and did not celebrate any of the three goals. I wish him well for the rest of the season.

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Mr Murray achieved "status quo" in my opinion by the way he conducted himself at the Amex. Despite all of the abuse he received before, during and after the game he conducted himsel in a manner that I would never have expected and did not celebrate any of the three goals. I wish him well for the rest of the season.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Murray has gone up in my estimation...

I now consider him a GENEROUS c unt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports