Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glamorgan v Sussex - County Championship Div 2 - The promotion charge ends here?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Is Adrian Harms the worst sports commentator in England? He never seems to know what's going on. He's just been asked about Sussex's attitude to the city franchises for T20 and he says that he thinks that Sussex will be against it. Sussex has been the county that's been most vocal in its opposition to the franchises - it's protested loudly and often about it.

How someone who is paid to follow Sussex not know this is totally beyond me

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Is Adrian Harms the worst sports commentator in England? He never seems to know what's going on. He's just been asked about Sussex's attitude to the city franchises for T20 and he says that he thinks that Sussex will be against it. Sussex has been the county that's been most vocal in its opposition to the franchises - it's protested loudly and often about it.

I agree totally.

Plus he put the commentators curse on former Sussex keeper and Bexhill lad Andy Hodd by mentioning he was nearing a century for Yorkshire. A moment later Yorkshire are 282 all out, with Hodd stranded on 96no.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Sussex TRAIL by 141 runs with 9 wickets remaining

:nono:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Seems a bit desperate to put Briggs in at number 3 but I suppose anything is worth a go ...

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Yesterday, he was asked whether Joyce would miss any Sussex games because of Ireland commitments: he confidently said that he wouldn't. This morning, the Glamorgan commentator pointed out that Ireland had a few games and Joyce would certainly be playing. So, embarrassingly, commentators from other counties know more about games affecting our players than Harms does. He really is stealing a living

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Yesterday, he was asked whether Joyce would miss any Sussex games because of Ireland commitments: he confidently said that he wouldn't. This morning, the Glamorgan commentator pointed out that Ireland had a few games and Joyce would certainly be playing. So, embarrassingly, commentators from other counties know more about games affecting our players than Harms does. He really is stealing a living

But an upgrade from John Lees....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here