Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Give Lua Lua a chance Gus!

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
especially after Noone's performance today, I reckon Gus will give Kaz his chance on Saturday!

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Its amazing that the one player most supporters wanted to sign for us has hardly got off the bench,Poyet should say why he is not being used, is he unfit? if not it must be costing a lot to have him watching from the sidelines.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The trouble with Noone is that he looks good with the ball at his feet and going past players but he cannot deliver an accurate cross. Start with KLL next week and have Noone (or preferably Buckley) on the bench.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if Gus is resigned to not signing him so he is not playing him.Was the fee talked about over a million?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Noone on the right is killing us away from home. I just cannot FATHOM why he is being told to play there, its pointless.

Get KLL down the left and let them switch a few times, THAT will cause the oppo problems. As it is, we are wasting BOTH of them.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The trouble with Noone is that he looks good with the ball at his feet and going past players but he cannot deliver an accurate cross. Start with KLL next week and have Noone (or preferably Buckley) on the bench.

Same as KLL then, his final ball leaves a hell of a lot to be desired and hasn't got the skill of Noone. LuaLua's game is based on pace and he he is not as good defensively as Noone. A fit and firing Buckley back in the team will improve us a hell of a lot because it is bloody obvious when the creativity is meant to come from at the moment

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The trouble with Noone is that he looks good with the ball at his feet and going past players but he cannot deliver an accurate cross.

Certainly not from the right wing. He's just wasted there. It doesn't work.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
I would love for KLL to actually be given a chance this season, the limited games he has played is not enough to make a judgment on his capabilities in this league. I think Gus is the Mutts nuts but dont understand his decisions at all this season.

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
Lua Lua is not the player he was since his leg break. He's lost something to me. Granted I know the quality he has to outwit has got a lot better but I feel Gus has realised he just isn't up this level.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On the occassions that Lua Lua has come on he has looked poor and gone over at every tackle as opposed to last season when he rode the tackles and carried on down the wing. His wing play is very similar with the same end products as Noone the only one who could improve on that is Buckley.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
We lost away from home to Southampton. This demands urgent attention. LuaLua, Forster-Caskey and Shamir Goodwin must start next week.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
On the occassions that Lua Lua has come on he has looked poor and gone over at every tackle as opposed to last season when he rode the tackles and carried on down the wing. His wing play is very similar with the same end products as Noone the only one who could improve on that is Buckley.

were you at Leeds? different class.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Lua Lua is not the player he was since his leg break. He's lost something to me. Granted I know the quality he has to outwit has got a lot better but I feel Gus has realised he just isn't up this level.

when's he been given a chance? leeds? yes, one of the best players on the pitch when noone came off.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I would love for KLL to actually be given a chance this season, the limited games he has played is not enough to make a judgment on his capabilities in this league. I think Gus is the Mutts nuts but dont understand his decisions at all this season.

Exactly this.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

a good cross is only as good as the players in the box , of which we either

a) have no one
or
b) they are being marked out of the game!

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
a good cross is only as good as the players in the box , of which we either

a) have no one
or
b) they are being marked out of the game!

But quite a few times, the cross has been so poor that it doesn't reach the box, and the corners don't make it on the pitch.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I can not understand why Lua Lua never gets a decent chance. I know he has been poor in the few minutes he has got on but he cant of lost all of his magic since the injury.

Unless he comes on and changes a game I cant see Poyet starting with him. 1 win in 12 and he cant get in the team. He must be a bit confused why he isnt getting a chance.

Very strange

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I would like to see both Noone and Lau start the game against Coventry, if Lau can no longer produce the goods then return him to Newcastle,Saturdays match could be make or break for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here