Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giant screen on the pitch for Boro game

07May2016

Apr 8, 2016
Typical scarfer, hiding behind your coco and knitting

If we go up and some lads from prem clubs start taking libertys as they,ve not had a holiday by the sea for years, who will stand up for you ???

Regards

DR

haha i'm new to this board being a boro fan. Just read some of this guys last few posts, is he for real? Not sure if i should laugh at him or feel sorry for him

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
haha i'm new to this board being a boro fan. Just read some of this guys last few posts, is he for real? Not sure if i should laugh at him or feel sorry for him

Respect to your lads when on england dutys as I,ve said before. As for letting you lot come on our board its just the thin end of the wedge, half and half scarfs at Ayrsome park next weekend no doubt, embarrasing :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just hope all those horrible Premier League fans have had their holiday by the sea in Bournemouth this season and got it out of their system, so we won't all have to call on [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] and his crew to come and PROTECT us if we go up.

In fact, sod it. Lets stay in the Championship. Its just too scary and dangerous in the Prem.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

His user name used to be Das Reich but the mods changed it in a doomed-to-fail attempt to curb his 'ardness. He's been pensioned out of the Brighton Boys firm but be careful, when posting on here I believe he still wears his boots and sometimes gets tooled up.

07May2016

Apr 8, 2016
Respect to your lads when on england dutys as I,ve said before. As for letting you lot come on our board its just the thin end of the wedge, half and half scarfs at Ayrsome park next weekend no doubt, embarrasing :nono:

I'll have a meet with you lad!! Redcar beach, 10am morning of the game. Whoever makes the biggest sandcastle in half an hour wins. Winner is the talk of the terraces nationwide and the loser has disgraced his club forever. No doubt you'll bottle it.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
I'll have a meet with you lad!! Redcar beach, 10am morning of the game. Whoever makes the biggest sandcastle in half an hour wins. Winner is the talk of the terraces nationwide and the loser has disgraced his club forever. No doubt you'll bottle it.

Would do lad but the OB watch these threads and they would be all over us. Yorkshire OB have bad rep and you and I know it, not getting stiched up again and another tag, Will see some of your lads in france in the summer with England, all for one and one for all then :wink:

respect

Regards

DR

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Back on track then....mate of mine has just tried buying tickets for this and apparently its now SOLD OUT.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've got a ticket, £4 to the first in line!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here