Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Ghosts

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Does anyone know why this is on tv at prime time?

I would say give it a chance and watch it from the first season. Without context of the situation and character backgrounds, i can imagine you wouldn't like it as much.

Good light hearted fun tv. I started watching the first two seasons at the start of lockdown and it really raised my mood.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Watched it with Mrs Fridge last night and was distinctly unimpressed. Wasn't a fair comparison as I had just watched 'Tony Hancock's Air Steward' which minute for minute laugh wise was Champions League vs Isthmian League by comparison. I did chuckle at one joke near the end but it does point to the general malaise in both terrestrial and on-line current comedy. Just ain't funny guys, single trick pony jokes with a laugh per minute count in the small fractions.

I can only assume that the standard of writing, as we were blessed with in years gone by, isn't there anymore?

Step up!

TNBA

TTF

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Golly, not heard this theme for 30+ years! They don't write theme tunes nor devise iconic kids tv programmes like that anymore. We never had it so good.

I bet you still knew all the words :thumbsup:

"If your mansion house needs haunting..."

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I like the concept more than the actual show. I watched it for Charlotte Ritchie, so it has paid off. But it's not Porridge. It also doesn't claim to be.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s got good talent, good writers, well produced and clearly an okay budget. So why is it so crap?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't have high expectations of it. As a result, it makes me smile and feel a little happier. I quite like it.

matey

Mar 16, 2014
I did watch the first two seasons and was ok'ish but last night I fell asleep watching it and when I woke up it was on episode 6.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Absolutely love it. Brilliant series..well written and acted.

matey

Mar 16, 2014
I did watch the first two seasons and was ok'ish but last night I fell asleep watching it and when I woke up it was on episode 6.

Update: Last night .. so I settled down and watched from where I left off in episode 1 ... I woke up on the ending credits of episode 6.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here