Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Getting Wembley ready….

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
City Hall, San Francisco last night. Usually its Niners or Giants, or LGTBQ etc etc. My brother lives and works in SF, and emailed them at City Hall to ask them to mark our imminent appearance at Wembley, and this happened!

968A76FD-D243-4F8A-859A-3626B9DA3F71.jpeg

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
He’s flying in for the game of course. I think we’ll arrange for Richie to interview him at Boxpark pre-match, and ask him how the hell he pulled this off.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Top bombing by your bro...although he could have got them to do the Coit Tower, or projected RDZ’s face onto Alcatraz.

:wink:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
City Hall, San Francisco last night. Usually its Niners or Giants, or LGTBQ etc etc. My brother lives and works in SF, and emailed them at City Hall to ask them to mark our imminent appearance at Wembley, and this happened!
So, are you lying to us or did he lie to you?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I left my heart in Sam Clam’s disco.

In related news, in the early 90s a couple of us Brits worked on those pedal bike taxis around the Bay Area. Absolute shitemare of a job, especially with the frickin hills and you could seat two or three fat yank fuckers in at one time. The local commercial radio station DJ at the time went by the name ‘Dan Francisco’
#megalols

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I think if you look closely you’ll find those Greek stripes are ever so slightly different to last nights image.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Surely the correct question is what Brighton landmarks we’re getting lit up for the final?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Straight up, he’s a Director at Hilton Union Square, he was hosting one of the graduation functions, saw the light testing and emailed them and asked them to alternate on white, which they did. As much as that sounds implausible, come and find us at Boxpark and ask him yourself!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here