Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Get The f*** In!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Seen clips of it being sung not only in the east but in the east family blocks!
That is true. I heard it all around me and screamed for a policeman to get the offending fans to be removed for not sticking to the 'no foul language' rule

:moo:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yep, I have never heard that song sung so loudly, I wouldn't be surprised if all Albion parts of the stadium were joining in. It was a moment of wonderful, insulting beauty.
It’s a moment that will live with me for a very, very long time. I’m in WSU and it certainly seemed the entire stadium were singing it in perfect unison. Bloody marvellous scenes.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
’Best fans in England’ - my arse
1. After 11 years in The Premier League for a club of a size similar to half of the Premier League, two thirds of The Championship and a third of League One, they can’t get behind their team when involved in a relegation fight but still in the safety zone.
2. They unfurl banners against the most successful chairman in their history.

The Ultra wankers are very deluded.
Having played both Marseille and AEK this season, the Palace faux ultra wankers look even more pathetic now you've experienced the real thing.

They're lost without a drum

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wasn't the guy who got knocked out throwing punches at the Brighton fans?
Probably, but I’m not sure that makes whoever decked him in front of the police, any less stupid. It’s not like the magistrate is going to say ‘oh right, fair play then mate’.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
1. After 11 years in The Premier League for a club of a size similar to half of the Premier League, two thirds of The Championship and a third of League One, they can’t get behind their team when involved in a relegation fight but still in the safety zone.

Yep this.
The delusion runs very deep.

Parish has done everything he can to keep them in the Prem.
It's not really hos fault that the investors he brought in can't be arsed to underwrite the club's progression.

Their ultras moan about modern football, whilst demonstrating all of the entitled views of the very worst of premier league fans.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Haha, saw a comment from BBC Harry yesterday, top stuff lol! Wasn't it Harry Wilson's left foot? Seems to be working his way around the body on various social media accounts!
I've been hacked!

(As PPF cried, when He Who Must Not Be Named created the spoof account).

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind. 👹 👜

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Probably, but I’m not sure that makes whoever decked him in front of the police, any less stupid. It’s not like the magistrate is going to say ‘oh right, fair play then mate’.
There is a plea of self defence. I don’t know if it applies in this case.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Yep, I have never heard that song sung so loudly, I wouldn't be surprised if all Albion parts of the stadium were joining in. It was a moment of wonderful, insulting beauty.
My wife refuses to swear (ESU) so she was singing your Fing shot hahahaha At Chelsea when we were giving Cucarella abuse as he was warming up...SCUM SCUM SCUM.....she done the hand actions but not the words!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Very much this.

There was a case not long ago when a guy got decked by one punch outside a pub/nightclub, fell back, and hit the back of his head on the pavement. It fractured his skull, he ended up with brain damage, and in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. The perp was sent down for GBH (can't recall the sentence).

This can happen so easily. You have to be a special kind of dickhead to decide to randomly lay someone out. The consequences for both can be absolutely catastrophic. Regardless of the circumstances, It was quite depressing to hear the cheers from the BHA fans when that guy was laid out.

Imagine being of a mind where you think that behaviour is ok. There are some proper wrong-uns sloping around amongst us.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Where were the world famous Ultras? did they have extra homework?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Where were the world famous Ultras? did they have extra homework?
I saw some of them this afternoon on TV. Behind the goal to the right. They may be visible on MOTD. They were all in black, and they had a drum :ohmy:

At the Emirates. The Emirates. Yes. At The Emirates.

The shame of it.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here