Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Get The f*** In!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just glorious wasn't it?

That wave of emotion from Hinshelwood's header hitting the net through to the absolute SCENES AND LIMBS of the celebrations from the quick fire third was just something else.

Blimey.

Those poor bastards who don't understand football.

And those poor bastards who support Crystal Palace.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I stayed away last night to a degree - the nerves and the sickness - I couldn’t really get involved. It’s the same every scum game - the fear of losing etc - which in all honesty is never as bad as the thought of it and I’m usually just glad the games over or they can’t take 6 points when we draw…

But when we win….

And when we occasionally absolutely dismantle them like that…..

It’s like no other game, no other feeling, it’s absolutely why we do it and pure euphoria -
Some don’t get it, many do. unreal feeling -
juat glad its done til next season and we once again have pure bragging rights. they were so quiet without the drum, it made for a strange atmo….

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
It started before the match, we were standing, the songs were flowing and atmosphere amazing.

The goal went in and that was game over for the fans, the players tried but they were outplayed.

Great day. Great great day.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Ah what a feeling.

I haven't been so convinced we were going to lose to them since we beat them 3-1.

The utter joy of Dunky's goal to settle the nerves.
The outburst for Hinsh's beautiful header.
Then Buananotte's ( I love him) beauty.

Dunky celebrating all 3 in front of the Ultras.

Finally the most beautiful goal of all and watching "the best fans in England" disappearing out of the ground.

What a feeling.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I stayed away last night to a degree - the nerves and the sickness - I couldn’t really get involved. It’s the same every scum game - the fear of losing etc - which in all honesty is never as bad as the thought of it and I’m usually just glad the games over or they can’t take 6 points when we draw…

But when we win….

And when we occasionally absolutely dismantle them like that…..

It’s like no other game, no other feeling, it’s absolutely why we do it and pure euphoria -
Some don’t get it, many do. unreal feeling -
juat glad its done til next season and we once again have pure bragging rights. they were so quiet without the drum, it made for a strange atmo….
I’m in the "some don’t get it" camp. It’s three points against a side we're better than, that's all. Should have done the same against Fulham, Burnley, Sheff Utd and Wolves. We’d have been one win away from a Champions League Spot!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m in the "some don’t get it" camp. It’s three points against a side we're better than, that's all. Should have done the same against Fulham, Burnley, Sheff Utd and Wolves. We’d have been one win away from a Champions League Spot!
All personal opinion mate of course but the games against them mean 10 times any other for me and many. I couldn’t care less about other results right now tbh…!

Last edited:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Ah what a feeling.

I haven't been so convinced we were going to lose to them since we beat them 3-1.

Then Buananotte's ( I love him) beauty and watching "the best fans in England" disappearing out of the ground.

Finally the most beautiful goal of all
What a feeling.

Rearranged for you

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ah what a feeling.

Then Buananotte's ( I love him) beauty.

Finally the most beautiful goal of all and watching "the best fans in England" disappearing out of the ground.

What a feeling.
If you notice, they started their (barely audible nonsense) ‘she said no’ wankfest song about 3 secs before Dunky scored - absolutely perfect and thank you you utter mugs 🙌 perfect that Dunky scored in front of them and gave it 🤣

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its a shame that this result means no more to you than a routine win against anyone else in the league.

Palace fans are tearing themselves apart over this tonight. They're hurt, they're furious, they're embarrassed, they're miserable. We did that to them, and absolutely rubbed their noses in it to the extent that they literally couldn't take it, and walked away. Walked out. The ones that remained then gave dogs abused to the team when they went over to applaud them. Wonderful scenes.

WE did that to them. It feels really, really good and I'm going to be walking around feeling a warm Ready-Brek glow for at least a week. I don't get this deep satisfaction from any old win. This was special.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
@Bozza and @Guinness Boy what was it like up there in WSU? It looked fkn incredible at times. A bubbling sea of ecstasy and unbridled venom :ascarf:
Was brilliant today tbh -
Constant noise and joining in with the utter piss taking songs - lots of ridicule when we finally heard them - really good…!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Its a shame that this result means no more to you than a routine win against anyone else in the league.

Palace fans are tearing themselves apart over this tonight. They're hurt, they're furious, they're embarrassed, they're miserable. We did that to them, and absolutely rubbed their noses in it to the extent that they literally couldn't take it, and walked away. Walked out. The ones that remained then gave dogs abused to the team when they went over to applaud them. Wonderful scenes.

WE did that to them. It feels really, really good and I'm going to be walking around feeling a warm Ready-Brek glow for at least a week. I don't get this deep satisfaction from any old win. This was special.
Yup

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here