Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Now thats a good idea.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
No I f***ing won't chill out. You tossers are spamming my favourite website with shitty f***ing spamming curry threads.

How funny. Oh ha. Oh ha de ha de ha.

What do you lot do for encores? Show each other your shits?

EDIT - and I'm a loser am I, for having my 2 sons overnight at my house? Gosh, I wish I was more interesting, like all these curry thread starters.

OK, OK, korma down.

Sorry - he has a point.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Is there not a serious point to this though? that being that most message boards are sectioned, for example 1) BHAFC talk only 2) Off Topic stuff 3) Complete shite such as the curries or the fuckin world cup of xmas films.
That saves wading thru stuff you don't want to read....just a suggestion mind.

Is there not a serious point to this though? that being that most message boards are sectioned, for example 1) BHAFC talk only 2) Off Topic stuff 3) Complete shite such as the curries or the fuckin world cup of xmas films.

The free-form board seemed to work for a while.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You're gay though, aren't you? (I don't need a lecture about how gays can be parents too; I'll just assume you're bisexual!)

:laugh: Am I? It's news to me. Nah. I may have odd tastes when it comes to my ideal partner - skinny, mid-30s, blonde, small boobs, comletely wonky in the head but in the words of Tone Loc, "I'm down with the ladies."

Made me chuckle, that has and no mistake!

Jimmy Grimble

Buzzer is on it

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Unfortunately it's only you and I who feel this way JJ. It's been said before by me, but it is a sad reflection of our club when the main BHAFC messageboard is full of threads about Favourite Christmas Movie, World's Hardest Animal and all that purile shite. Of course there is room for humour on here, but some of the absolute drivel posted on here is the reason many people don't bother with NSC, or have been driven away. We need a forum entitled 'Purile Shite' where all the aforementioned, plus curry threads can be posted, it's the only way forward and it'll keep everyone happy, from the 20, 30 and 40-something males who act 12, to the 12 year old's who act 12, to the rest.

:thumbsup:

:laugh: Am I? It's news to me. Nah. I may have odd tastes when it comes to my ideal partner - skinny, mid-30s, blonde, small boobs, comletely wonky in the head but in the words of Tone Loc, "I'm down with the ladies."

Made me chuckle, that has and no mistake!

You must be thinking I'm a right prat after our last little misunderstanding!
But I defy anyone who doesn't know you to read your post nos 5 & 7 here and not think the way I did...

Why is Colin Stagg unattractive? - North Stand Chat

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I've been known to post shite occasionally, but all these curry threads are ridiculous and about as funny as cancer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Thread titles give you a bit of a clue as to what they're about though, if you then read 15 threads with curry in the title you shouldn't really complain. I happen to agree that they are pretty shit, not that I've read more than 3 of them :(

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
No I f***ing won't chill out. You tossers are spamming my favourite website with shitty f***ing spamming curry threads.

How funny. Oh ha. Oh ha de ha de ha.

What do you lot do for encores? Show each other your shits?

EDIT - and I'm a loser am I, for having my 2 sons overnight at my house? Gosh, I wish I was more interesting, like all these curry thread starters.

Oh dear me.....boo-hoo. Someone has posted on my favourite website. Chill out and go eat a curry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here