Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get a life

1066gull

I could've started a thread with that title for all the people I have never met on here trying to add me to facebook.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I could've started a thread with that title for all the people I have never met on here trying to add me to facebook.

I know you and i certainly don't use facebook???

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I dunno. Maybe because they want to be associated with me? f***ing dick. Just because you don't like me doesn't mean others will.
:lolol::lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** me. What a Killjoy.

:down:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chill out Buzzer. Its very sad but I we have no friends and its just a bit of banter.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** it. Go on then. Fill your boots. Why don't you just start thread after thread after thread after thread about curry?

Think how hilarious that will be. Laugh? I'm sure I'll shit myself with glee. Christ, you blokes know how to live, eh?

Anyway what are you doing on here at 8.30 pm on a Friday night before Xmas you loser :p

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No I f***ing won't chill out. You tossers are spamming my favourite website with shitty f***ing spamming curry threads.

How funny. Oh ha. Oh ha de ha de ha.

What do you lot do for encores? Show each other your shits?

EDIT - and I'm a loser am I, for having my 2 sons overnight at my house? Gosh, I wish I was more interesting, like all these curry thread starters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here