Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Boyd.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If clubs looked at who players supported before signing the system would grind to a halt.

I'd take Boyd any day of the week, he plays week in week out, he bosses things and is a huge influence ... fortunate that we crocked him early on or that may have been a different result

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I so wanted to go, just to drool over his silky skills, but it's the wifes birthday weekend, so we're off to see war horse instead.

D

Deleted member 18477

"5. Boyd has been dismissed just once since joining Posh. In the League One home match against Brighton last season when he was sent off for serious foul play. He has collected 20 yellow cards in his 244 appearances"

and what a game that turned out to be. cheers boyd!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If you listened to those two posh fans on their blog you'll realise that the player that makes them tick (including Boyd) is Grant Mccann

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
To recap, we should sign Boyd, McCann, Tomlin and Taylor from Posh before Saturday.

We can pass on Lewis.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
George is a big palace fan , apparently he was seen in the lower holmesdale for the cardiff game with his mates . Singing and went mad when we scored:O I would be very surprised if he joined you VERY !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here