Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genuine question, is Tomer Hemed any better than Chris O'Grady?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
spanish dave is shit
the what does spanish dave do? thread is started
spanish dave becomes brilliant
the wdsdd? thread is referred to in an attempt to shame those who questioned him
spanish dave is shit again
wdsdd? thread bumped again by those saying i told you so

in that respect, i hope it isn't.

He wasn't even close to shit when he first joined, just seemed a bit ring rusty. He clearly had tonnes of ability from day one. He did seem to turn into a proper Grandad towards the end, admittedly.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Love these threads[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Had two touches in the first half; scored one and a delicious flick over the bar. A player who comes alive 12 yards from goal. Been missing someone like him for ages.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Hemed is getting better and better. Now strong on the ball, tackles, sets other players up, and oh yes he scores goals!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hemed is getting better and better. Now strong on the ball, tackles, sets other players up, and oh yes he scores goals!

This. With out a doubt he is improving with each game. Championship is a tough place for a striker, and for someone who has not played in this league before, he is really starting to look very much at home.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
This. With out a doubt he is improving with each game. Championship is a tough place for a striker, and for someone who has not played in this league before, he is really starting to look very much at home.

Yes, could not agree more. Against Seville, his first real game, if I am honest, I thought he was a bit of a lump, but the goals do keep coming, so you cannot argue with that.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Certainly not a moron because I don't feel like you, but the proof is in the pudding and after the first seven bites the pudding tastes a bit like humble pie...

He can bag a hat trick a game if he were to take all his chances.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
is he better at taking penalties than Chris?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Based on the fact that it was on target rather than cruising at altitude searching for ulloa's penalty that still hasn't landed, yes.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The answer is a resounding "Yes"...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here