Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General sale for arsenal

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Had they been charging ABOVE Cat A pricing for this one, then you'd have a point. But they haven't. So you don't.

It's not a league game it's a one off cup fixture so it could be 'Cat Z' or 'Cat AAA' for all such pointless classification is worth you patronising dullard.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Logged straight on, not much in the way of a queue, bought two together with those ruffians in the NW corner.

Job done

A very smooth transaction.

:thumbsup:

I'll have you know that we're not ruffians, and we don't tolerate any old riff-raff!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I get that but i don't know why anyone would want to sit next to a fan of the opposite team in the middle of a home stand, especially if that person gets reported etc, it will come back on the person buying the ticket.

I don't really have a problem if they sit and watch the game and don't wind up the home fans, I would also be a hypocrite as three of us couldn't get tickets for the West Ham cup match but we got them for the home end behind the other goal.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I don't really have a problem if they sit and watch the game and don't wind up the home fans, I would also be a hypocrite as three of us couldn't get tickets for the West Ham cup match but we got them for the home end behind the other goal.

This.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Available online at 12:20...

SW 41
WSU 269
W 77
N 439
E (inc FS) 283
ESU 203
Shelf 80

Total 1392
If you believe there are only 77 seats left to sell in the WSL (and only 41 in SWC) then you are DELUDED....!!! :)

Barber and his team of overpaid marketeers have to do something to justify their positions I suppose and this clever, clever release of blocks of seats for sale must qualify as doing something and keeping them busy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's not a league game it's a one off cup fixture so it could be 'Cat Z' or 'Cat AAA' for all such pointless classification is worth you patronising dullard.

So what ? Why should the club BIN their categories and slash prices just because its a Cup game ? Presumably you think they should just be dishing tickets out for £20 a pop ? You clearly feel entitled to some kind of discount on this game for some reason, presumably because 3 points aren't up for grabs.

Meanwhile in the real world the club will look to maximise profits from a plum home tie, whilst still keeping within their normal pricing parameters. Deal with it, or grizzle into your pint in front of BT Sports on Sunday with some like-minded whingers. Maybe you and Das Reich can meet up and put the world to rights.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So what ? Why should the club BIN their categories and slash prices just because its a Cup game ? Presumably you think they should just be dishing tickets out for £20 a pop ? You clearly feel entitled to some kind of discount on this game for some reason, presumably because 3 points aren't up for grabs.

Meanwhile in the real world the club will look to maximise profits from a plum home tie, whilst still keeping within their normal pricing parameters. Deal with it, or grizzle into your pint in front of BT Sports on Sunday with some like-minded whingers. Maybe you and Das Reich can meet up and put the world to rights.

Good post. Fortunately we are able have this tiresome debate at least once a year these days as the club is sufficiently successful to get the odd plum home cup tie. I recall it's not so long ago that was rarely the case. ???

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I believe there were approx 170 available online at 9am this morning, and there are 77 available online now.
Barber is playing you like a harpsichord then...

If there is really only 1 seat left in W1I unsold then I'll wear a Palace shirt on Wednesday night.

The extremities of WSL are the last seats to be sold in the stadium. No STHs and expensive.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Barber is playing you like a harpsichord then...

If there is really only 1 seat left in W1I unsold then I'll wear a Palace shirt on Wednesday night.

The extremities of WSL are the last seats to be sold in the stadium. No STHs and expensive.

Though I think quite a bit of W1I is held for possible sale to AMEX employees, many of whom will suddenly have decided that it is now a perk worth having.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008

A pint with Reich would be infinitely preferable to a pint with a sanctimonious bore like yourself Easy.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Making adult tickets £4 less would have been excellent PR and they'd be announcing a sell-out now for a very similar total revenue.

Just a thought.

Headlines of "BRIGHTON DROP PRICES FOR VISIT OF HIGH FLYING ARSENAL".

Now I hate the term with a passion but a lot on here love it...

Wouldn't that make us look........... TINPOT!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Though I think quite a bit of W1I is held for possible sale to AMEX employees, many of whom will suddenly have decided that it is now a perk worth having.
Does the same apply to W1A?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Just a thought.

Headlines of "BRIGHTON DROP PRICES FOR VISIT OF HIGH FLYING ARSENAL".

Now I hate the term with a passion but a lot on here love it...

Wouldn't that make us look........... TINPOT!
"BRIGHTON ANNOUNCE TICKET PRICES FOR ARSENAL CLASH". Adult tickets have been priced from £28 up to £38. The club hope that fans will appreciate not being squeezed to the highest available price point and expect that tickets will quickly sell out to Albion STHs and those with loyalty points.

A few days later...

"HOTTEST TICKET IN TOWN: AMEX SOLD OUT FOR CUP TIE".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here