Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General sale for arsenal

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
So this now at the stage where it's open to anyone who has previously bought a ticket? My Arsenal supporting friend keeps asking if I can get him one but I guess I can't until tomorrow, when it's open to season tickets to buy 2 more (if there are any left)?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So this now at the stage where it's open to anyone who has previously bought a ticket? My Arsenal supporting friend keeps asking if I can get him one but I guess I can't until tomorrow, when it's open to season tickets to buy 2 more (if there are any left)?

Correct.......I am in the same situation (although not for an Arsenal supporter)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Love the fact it's nearly sold out this despite all the bed wetting re pricing. Awesome.

Yes, the club have got it spot on again some people are never happy. Just hope the game is as good to watch as the 2013 tie

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak

Why would you buy an Arsenal fan a ticket in the home end???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Indeed, fools and their money are easily parted.

Why are those going "fools" ?

As has been exhaustively pointed out, the club have priced this as a standard Cat A game, which given the profile of the opposition and the demand for tickets is hardly surprising.

Had they been charging ABOVE Cat A pricing for this one, then you'd have a point. But they haven't. So you don't.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
When does the previous purchase history start? as i was at the Arsenal game last time but cannot buy one online.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
If you think this isnt going to be rife for a game like this you are sadly mistaken.

I get that but i don't know why anyone would want to sit next to a fan of the opposite team in the middle of a home stand, especially if that person gets reported etc, it will come back on the person buying the ticket.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Love the fact it's nearly sold out this despite all the bed wetting re pricing. Awesome.
I wouldn't speak too soon. There are currently a lot of tickets (probably 2,000+) left to sell and no-one is queuing up to buy them. The blocks at the extremities of WSL have obviously not been released in full and, judging by availability elsewhere (notably the NE corner), these areas are probably sparsely sold with c.250 empties each.

Making adult tickets £4 less would have been excellent PR and they'd be announcing a sell-out now for a very similar total revenue.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I get that but i don't know why anyone would want to sit next to a fan of the opposite team in the middle of a home stand, especially if that person gets reported etc, it will come back on the person buying the ticket.

If the person is quite & respectful i dont see why it is a big issue but of course if not then they can f**k right off and expect abuse / kicking out.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I wouldn't speak too soon. There are currently a lot of tickets (probably 2,000+) left to sell and no-one is queuing up to buy them. The blocks at the extremities of WSL have obviously not been released in full and, judging by availability elsewhere (notably the NE corner), these areas are probably sparsely sold with c.250 empties each.

Making adult tickets £4 less would have been excellent PR and they'd be announcing a sell-out now for a very similar total revenue.

Available online at 12:20...

SW 41
WSU 269
W 77
N 439
E (inc FS) 283
ESU 203
Shelf 80

Total 1392

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here