Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General sale for arsenal

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
And yet those who have their ticket for this game, and are able to, but choosing not to, attend the Ipswich game tomorrow are!?!?!

We need to start a song for these "only wanna go when we play a big club" fans!!! "Where were you on Wednesday night, Where were you on Wednesday night"!! "Part time supporters"

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We need to start a song for these "only wanna go when we play a big club" fans!!! "Where were you on Wednesday night, Where were you on Wednesday night"!! "Part time supporters"

'Where were you on Wednesday night'. Brilliant :)

Our fans are part time, our fans are part tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime,
We're Brightnanhovealbion, our fans are part time

Jan 30, 2008
"Day-tripper" is football parlance for an uncommitted fan who you are unlikely to see again anytime soon. If you looked a bit more carefully instead of jumping to conclusions you would notice I acknowledged the modern day realities of football finance.

In my extremely humble opinion, "Tony" and his minions would have been better off setting the price of tickets at a level where they were gleefully snapped up by Albion fans i.e. STHs and other people with purchase history at The Amex. The fact that so many have gone to sponsors, and so many more have gone to people without purchase history at The Amex, does not delight me. Sorry.

After nearly a day and a half at my desk without pressing work I now have some to do, so you will be spared further wisdom for a while.
exactly , priced right more Albion fans ,less glory hunters , plastics and Arsenal in the home stands
regards
DR

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If there's an Arsenal fan sitting near me I'll be screaming for a Policeman! ???

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
If an Arsenal supporter is sitting next to me i will make sure they buy a pie.

Feb 14, 2010
'Where were you on Wednesday night'. Brilliant :)

Our fans are part time, our fans are part tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime,
We're Brightnanhovealbion, our fans are part time

Er 29000 for Fulham and 28000 for Brentford despite being relegation fodder in the Championship! Now that's the sort of part time that all but 10 clubs in the country couldnt match.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The not bothered DAY-TRIPPERS won't return tickets they will just leave their seats EMPTY that otherwise could have been filled by ALBION fans...

Albion fans who have posted on Nsc that they're not going to bother with this game?
We were given 32K tickets for the Millenium in 2004, and didn't sell out (it was 28K odd).
So where are all these real Albion fans that have missed out?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Albion fans who have posted on Nsc that they're not going to bother with this game?
We were given 32K tickets for the Millenium in 2004, and didn't sell out (it was 28K odd).

Incorrect we asked for increases & sold them

Feb 14, 2010

Probably relatives of the 34000 that Brighton had for Rochdale in the lower leagues. I'm not going and only a couple of my family are, the rest like me are doing other things or have other things to do. Your point is?

Jan 30, 2008
STAYING AT HOME and letting the glory hunters ,plastics and ARSENAL fill their boots
regards
DR

Feb 14, 2010
If you're talking about the Millenium final, then I beg to differ.

Give it a rest, you are talking rubbish and you know it. 34000 for Rochdale in the lower leagues, they now have children, grandchildren. Brighton's support has not changed. As I say only two of my family are going, the rest like me have other things to do. Because BHA are a Sussex club it has a very large active support, see 29000 for Fulham when in a championship relegation scrap and an even far far bigger latent support. Why you see something wrong with that is for you i suppose.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
If there's an Arsenal fan sitting near me I'll be screaming for a Policeman! ???

I recall a game at the Withdean where a 40 year old visiting fan sat in the middle of 18 of us & made it known who he was following. By the time half time came & after appropriate words exchanged he got up, never to return. How we laughed when we noticed that his trousers were soaked with his own urine as he walked away

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Give it a rest, you are talking rubbish and you know it. 34000 for Rochdale in the lower leagues, they now have children, grandchildren. Brighton's support has not changed. As I say only two of my family are going, the rest like me have other things to do. Because BHA are a Sussex club it has a very large active support, see 29000 for Fulham when in a championship relegation scrap and an even far far bigger latent support. Why you see something wrong with that is for you i suppose.

I don't see anything wrong with 29K for the Fulham game.
My point was Moshe talking about real Albion fans missing out.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I recall a game at the Withdean where a 40 year old visiting fan sat in the middle of 18 of us & made it known who he was following. By the time half time came & after appropriate words exchanged he got up, never to return. How we laughed when we noticed that his trousers were soaked with his own urine as he walked away

18 on 1? well ard!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here