General Photography thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Honestly? Not v much. Just happened to spot that X-T3 in passing.

https://www.pocket-lint.com/cameras...xt3-xt2-difference-comparison-versus-fujifilm
Got my hands on an X-T2 and 35mm f/2 and I'm in love with it. It's just such a lovely setup. The image quality is great. I love the knobs to adjust settings. It's small and light. The manual focus peaking is really good for getting your focal point extra sharp. I've barely scratched the surface with the settings. Love love love it!

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Chalkhill Blue

50200227608_9265bf74b7_h.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shoreham/50200227608/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=pcb.3446794728673525&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Got my hands on an X-T2 and 35mm f/2 and I'm in love with it. It's just such a lovely setup. The image quality is great. I love the knobs to adjust settings. It's small and light. The manual focus peaking is really good for getting your focal point extra sharp. I've barely scratched the surface with the settings. Love love love it!

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Good choice.....i love Fuji’s ooc jpegs ...i imagine you wouldnt have paid much for that and a weather sealed combination.

Just invested in a used x-t1 ..despite the model being a few years old now it still offers a lot.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Nice photo...you r a bit of a darkhorse..never knew you had these photographic skills

I'm afraid since taking on kids my photography has taken a bit of a back seat, in particular when the little one came along 3 years ago, as it's hard to push a buggy and take photos at the same time! Coupled with that, the wife just doesn't quite "get it" - she doesn't understand why I needed to take pictures of Bodiam Castle from every conceivable angle, just in case one of the many shots I took, was THE shot. :D

Cancer and Covid put a couple more nails in the lid - but I have a reasonable back catalogue to play with.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm afraid since taking on kids my photography has taken a bit of a back seat, in particular when the little one came along 3 years ago, as it's hard to push a buggy and take photos at the same time! Coupled with that, the wife just doesn't quite "get it" - she doesn't understand why I needed to take pictures of Bodiam Castle from every conceivable angle, just in case one of the many shots I took, was THE shot. :D

Cancer and Covid put a couple more nails in the lid - but I have a reasonable back catalogue to play with.

Lol....I thought with kids you would have more to take photos of ...when my grandchildren came along it gave me another subject.

I hope you get the chance Soon to reignite your hobby

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

scotney castle 2.jpg

Like Scotney - you can always rely on a castle to give you a good subject! Even if every other bugger that has visited has taken exactly the same picture.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
attachment.php

Diving KIngfisher - took about 100 attempts over 3 years but finally got a diving kingfiher shot I'm happy with!

Good to have you back, and with a great photo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports