Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think you guys are placing too much emphasis on the betting markets. This can't be predicted.

Agreed. But they give the best indication of current sentiment, and it feels by watching just one of ITV or BBC that the full story is being missed.

This onion and garlic powder, are you sprinkling it on from a perforated herbs and spices drum, or are you throwing it on like a Sumo wrestler luzzing salt around an arena?
I am not a roasted nut expert but these ones from sainsburys have the said ingredients in them. The wife bought them for me and as she voted labour and I tory, I appear to have been punished!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They're not going to get the landslide though. However the rest of the night goes, I'm just pleased with the thought: 1997 Massive win for Labour, Brighton saved from oblivion; 2017 Massive win for for Brighton, Labour saved from oblivion.

They get 322 seats, they live to fight another day, if they get 314 it's probably a second election. On a knife edge.

Clegg gone!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
IMG_2165.JPG

Cock

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I get that you're disappointed that things are looking the way they are, but there's only one direction you should be looking in to apportion blame, and that's in the direction of the stupid woman who let her greed get the better of her by calling the election in the first place.

Fair point but I think it's also OK to apportion some blame to people who voted in the hope of achieving what we are about to endure (uncertainty /chaos) On the plus side I won't be whining on about it for months.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Starting to flag a little. Been up nearly 22 hours now.

We feel you bro - you're with kindred spirits here: we're barely surviving here on a diet of Toilet Duck, cheesy biscuits, onion and garlic powder and crisps delivered by motorbike. It's tough, and getting tougher.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Just wondering if TM just didn't fancy it and that's why she called this election - maybe it was too big for her. (Dealing with Brexit that is).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here