Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Especially for you [MENTION=1104]seagulls4ever[/MENTION] all 7 polls in one picture:

polls.png

And I already posted all the polls in one tweet.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
A few inconvenient truths you don't like?

Not at all. Just a list of the same ill thought out garbage being spouted without any substance to back it up!!

The classic in that list is the lack of affordable homes. Classic Labour. Blame the Tories. Ignore the facts that the house price boom was created by the last Labour government, as was the need for austerity. But hey, lets just blame the tories for everything, because Labour are great and can do no wrong!!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton

And I already posted all the polls in one tweet.

Is Titanic related to Diane Abbott?

There is 4 polls. No no, there are 2 polls. No, I meant there are 7 polls.

Actaully there is 6 polls that you show.

That's what I said all along. It's 6 polls.

No you didn't Diane.

Err err, I think you'll find I did.

larus

Not at all. Just a list of the same ill thought out garbage being spouted without any substance to back it up!!

The classic in that list is the lack of affordable homes. Classic Labour. Blame the Tories. Ignore the facts that the house price boom was created by the last Labour government, as was the need for austerity. But hey, lets just blame the tories for everything, because Labour are great and can do no wrong!!

Same as Labour introducing tuition fees and I beleive zero hour contracts. Not to mention all that money spent on PFI making some private companies very wealthy from the future, locked in revenue and profits.

Last edited:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Bury your head in the sand all you like but everything I have listed is true. Labour, of course has its faults, but Labour aren't in power. The Tories are and the things in that list are part of their legacy whether you choose to admit it or not.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

No you didn't Diane.

Can we come back to that in a moment?

larus

No you didn't Diane.

I could just imagine her.

And Diane, you're beind on all of these polls.

Maybe, but if you add them all together we're well in front.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Same as Labour introducing tuition fees and I beleive zero hour contracts. Not to mention all that oney spent on PFI making some private companies very wealthy from he future, locked in revenue and profits.

NO NO NO. You can't tell the truth on here like that! The lefties will roar back in a sea of cliche!! They don't worry about things like the truth here mate.

It was the nasty Tories who are abusing people with zero hour contracts, and they also are destroying higher education with tuition fees!

Phew saved the day!!! You can't criticise Labour on here, is has to be the Tories fault.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Michael Ebenazer Kwadjo ...a black english grime and hip hop artist(what ever that means)....does anyone in their right mind take any notice of him ???

'Leave' voters will have been influenced by these two last summer, so perhaps Stormzy does know where it's at with the Croydon massive.

hamilton_2089033b.jpg

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Bury your head in the sand all you like but everything I have listed is true. Labour, of course has its faults, but Labour aren't in power. The Tories are and the things in that list are part of their legacy whether you choose to admit it or not.
Classic! A Labour nutter accusing someone of burying their heads in the sand. OH THE IRONY!! Just like Labour created most of the mess that the country finds itself in now whether you choose to admit it or not!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Look st the state of the country now. Looked past your bias and see what is happening.

Privitastion of the NHS, the rise in food banks, a huge rise in child poverty, rip off landlords, welfare cuts, cuts to cooperation tax meaning cooperations pay less tax than their employees, spectacularly missed economic targets, the longest fall in value of wages since records began, the austerity con, the most unaffordable homes ever, the biggest education funding cuts in decades and the defunding of local government.

How does any of that lead to a happier, more united country? Stop belittling the left for opposing this and take off your right wing blinkers.

There are no solutions to all these issues from the Tories as usual... just the same old " lets help businesses and the wealth will trickle back down the economy " but it never does. No answer to the nurse earning that same pay now as she was in 2009, just the same old " We had to make some tough decisions when we took over" spiel... it's a simple choice, vote Labour for some hope of a fairer society or Tory for more austerity and cuts in services. The damage done by the Brexit vote is now just kicking in in the form of inflation, stagnation of house prices, the decline in wage increases and ongoing further austerity.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Just like Labour created most of the mess that the country finds itself in now whether you choose to admit it or not!

Another fantastic deflection. You moan at the 'lefties' blaming the Tories but that's exactly what you're doing now. You are deflecting because perhaps you lack an argument to disprove the issues I have raised. These are real issues that are happening NOW under the Tories.

Re tuition fees. Yes, introduced by Labour. Tripled by Conservatives.
Re PFI - started by the conservatives. Expanded by Labour. Further expanded by the Tories.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Classic! A Labour nutter accusing someone of burying their heads in the sand. OH THE IRONY!! Just like Labour created most of the mess that the country finds itself in now whether you choose to admit it or not!

Re your edit. I am not Labour. I have never voted Labour before. This will be the first time. And burying your head in the sand is exactly what you are doing if you ignore the issues I have raised.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'm still fascinated by this £10 p/h min wage combined with an increase in CT.

Not going to cause any problems for businesses is it?

1. Everyone is still going to invest in UK PLC post Brexit despite not being in the single market, no matter what, as we're the 5th largest economy in the world and once ruled all of India and Botswana.

2. We're all obviously going to be richer after Brexit thanks to free-trade deals with New Zealand and less bloody immigrants from Poland, so wages go up across the board and we're all richer.

Win-win. Simple.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm still fascinated by this £10 p/h min wage combined with an increase in CT.

Not going to cause any problems for businesses is it?

Not from pro-business, pro-enterprise, pro-entrepreneurs, not-Jackanory-fully-costed Labour no.

They'll have it all worked out.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Same as Labour introducing tuition fees and I beleive zero hour contracts. Not to mention all that money spent on PFI making some private companies very wealthy from the future, locked in revenue and profits.
If you start on housing, neither side comes out of it very well. The Tories flogged off the council house stock on the cheap, didn't they. The happy purchasers then flogged them on at a huge profit, then every other house-seller expected to do the same. Whoosh went the prices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here