Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i know exactly what i voted for
im not surprised you admit to being clueless in this area though. This is a common theme in the remain camp

In a recent post you admitted nobody knows what the final deal will be. That being the case you couldn't possibly know what you voted for. Nobody does. You might know the ideals that made you vote leave but you don't know what you voted for.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Incorrect. Again. Happy to listen to some Leave voters. There's about 4 on here though who are consistently wrong, abusive, and ill informed. You are one of them. You're utter crap about flags and sports days is a good example of this.

Here we go, you are right eh, maybe wait and see, you have backed the wrong horse in the last few votes.......then again those who voted against your "right" opinion....were ALL wrong.
You like stating that opposing opinions are "crap", open your ears.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Are you 12?

No but i admire your honesty that you are clueless what we voted for.
I know full well what i was voting for
so do many other leavers........it seems you will always be in the dark and not know what you are talking about, which makes your arguments without knowing the truth about basic voting as silly as ever

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No but i admire your honesty that you are clueless what we voted for.
I know full well what i was voting for
so do many other leavers........it seems you will always be in the dark and not know what you are talking about, which makes your arguments without knowing the truth about basic voting as silly as ever

You can't know what you were voting for. You admitted that.

You can know WHY you voted, you know what you HOPED for from Brexit but you can't know WHAT you voted for because it hasn't been decided yet.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Here we go, you are right eh, maybe wait and see, you have backed the wrong horse in the last few votes.......then again those who voted against your "right" opinion....were ALL wrong.
You like stating that opposing opinions are "crap", open your ears.

You in particular have a long history of posting mistruth and assumption. That why I dismiss most of what you portray as the truth.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
In a recent post you admitted nobody knows what the final deal will be. That being the case you couldn't possibly know what you voted for. Nobody does. You might know the ideals that made you vote leave but you don't know what you voted for.

:ffsparr:

Five topics

i know what i voted for regarding each

ECJ
Customs Union
Single Market
Free Movement
Parliamentary Sovereignty

but i agree with you, you are clueless and dont know how i would have voted on any subject.....completely ignorant and thick on that matter.....such has been your limited knowledge on the subject for months

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

FFS man none of this is legislation - in fact they're people's opinions. The school one is from 2014 when the Tories had been part of government for 4 years! :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
No.

thought i would just ask
Soulman said "frowned upon"......thought this was a good example of frowned upon.

Are you really only taking answers if it meets your top end criteria and legislation is involved?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
thought i would just ask
Soulman said "frowned upon"......thought this was a good example of frowned upon.

Are you really only taking answers if it meets your top end criteria and legislation is involved?

Yes - if it was frowned upon by the entire government you'd have expected them to have done something about it

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You can't know what you were voting for. You admitted that.

You can know WHY you voted, you know what you HOPED for from Brexit but you can't know WHAT you voted for because it hasn't been decided yet.

" but you can't know WHAT you voted for because it hasn't been decided yet"
Exactly, so how come you know?, how come you are right and opposing opinions are "crap".
Many times on here I and others have stated WAIT and SEE.........so let us know what you know, and why you know better.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
great bantz this morning but must dash.

new girls from eastern europe arriving this morning in worthing and want to dump my nuts cheaply before the rest of the south east does the same.

Gotta love that free movement eh boys :wink:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Five topics

ECJ
Customs Union
Single Market
Free Movement

but i agree with you, you are clueless and dont know how i would have voted on any subject.....completely ignorant and thick on that matter.....such has been your limited knowledge on the subject for months

i am not sure why you are being so aggressive on here.

At the end of the day, no-one knew what was going to be the outcome of "leaving the EU". A lot of people voted to " take control of our country" whatever that means, is anyone's guess. people voted to stop immigration, when actually most immigrants came from outside the EU, bt again that wasn't made clear. People didnt realise that our NHS relies on people from all over the world, harvests need collecting from migrant workers from europe and our financial sector is full of people who are not British born.

I still think the remarkable thing about the vote was that places that receive huge subsidies and grants from the EU voted to leave...very odd.

There is an interesting point here about hard brexit....no-one really knows what it means. It is obvious that there is no way we are going to be allowed in a free market without free movement and that applies to the customers union too....Merkel went online this weekend to suggest that Europe could no longer rely on UK and US for defence...that is a really sad state of affairs and it is now obvious that the UK is being frozen out of all decisions made in the EU, when we are still technically a member until the treaty of release is signed by everyone.

It will be interesting in these times of austerity and everyone having to take their place in the line for handouts what will happen to farming and fishery subsidies that the EU paid and now we are expecting the politicians to divvi up. There is going to be one hell of a queue, especially as we are in the midst of the age/mental health/pension time bomb which people buried their head in the sand over for many years. I attended a pension workshop in 1978 where the opening statement was that when I was going to retire, the country would not be able to afford a state pension and people would have to save like hell to live. Looks like he wasn't that far away from the truth...great crystal ball he had.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Jeremy Corbyn doesn't know cost of his childcare policy

https://audioboom.com/posts/5967846...byn-doesn-t-know-cost-of-his-childcare-policy

DBER96MW0AE4vhu.jpg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Five topics

ECJ
Customs Union
Single Market
Free Movement

Crikey. You really are as thick as they say.

You can have an opinion on those issues. You can have a hope what will happen. But you didn't vote FOR that because we don't know what will happen. The referendum was simple. IN or OUT.

It did not say anything about what would happen with these issues:

ECJ
Customs Union
Single Market
Free Movement

You are a moron if you believe otherwise. Jeez Louise.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So he wanted to clarify his figures first rather than saying them incorrectly?

And by the way, I would be saying the same if it was TM in JC's position, before anyone thinks I'm a biased.

Introduce a policy and cost it after?..and I'd be saying the same if it was TM

Seriously though major policy introduction and not knowing the figure..unfortunately the DA incident doesn't help..and it could be a good policy

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here