Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Whatevs I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else. However it fits the pattern. You can't argue the point so you call my integrate into question. TBF I don't actually give a feck one way or the other what the right wing nutjobs here think.

Really ?? So where have you argued the point in the post below which you posted in responce to me posting the graph produced by merging ALL the main surveys ( unless of course you're saying all the main surveys are made up ? ) ?

Lol rise of UKIP. More statistical electoral and political illiteracy.

Camicus

Anything that has ukip in is skewed as they have no knowledge of how to weight the results. It's all unknown all the pollsters do know is what people tell them about their voting intentions. If they have a pattern to follow it makes for far more accurate polling. So about my degree are you going to apologise or go on the ignore list?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Anything that has ukip in is skewed as they have no knowledge of how to weight the results. It's all unknown all the pollsters do know is what people tell them about their voting intentions. If they have a pattern to follow it makes for far more accurate polling. So about my degree are you going to apologise or go on the ignore list?

I have a choice ? How nice of you. Do what you like, you're not getting an apology, especially given your inability to actually debate at all. If you want to go all sulky and childish by using the ignore list then fill your boots.

Camicus

Sorry did you say something? I don't mind you being wrong about so much but I did give you credit of being man enough to apologise for your attempt to smear ah well I guess you did learn from the tories after all

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How much longer must I stay out of the polling? I've refrained from the poll for six months so far and it's killing me. :bounce:

Not much longer to go now. Herr Tubthumper and the boys will have completed their lap of honour mid-May

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Government finances showed a surplus of 8.8 billion the highest for 6 years. Borrowing fallen to 74 billion 6 billion down on last year, government due to meet its borrowing target.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Government finances showed a surplus of 8.8 billion the highest for 6 years. Borrowing fallen to 74 billion 6 billion down on last year, government due to meet its borrowing target.

And the next three months are predicted to have over a £4bn surplus each month.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Guardian reports that retail sales figures have dropped by 3.1% the biggest since records began in 1997.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
How about the other polls showing Labour still in the lead this weekend or don't they count ?
the rules of the thread are you post which ever poll shows what you want. so post the polls.

comparing polls is not very helpful anyway, what is more usful is comparing the trends of individual polls. this is the second to show a switch to Tory lead after a long trend of Labour lead.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wonder if this quip will get pounced on.
An outgoing Labour MP has said his party will win its Great Grimsby seat at the general election even if they select a "raving alcoholic sex paedophile”
http://www.itv.com/news/2015-02-22/...-they-select-raving-alcoholic-sex-paedophile/

Austin Mitchell is under the illusion that Grimsby is still a rock solid Labour seat despite UKIP getting 36% of the vote in the EU elections last year and at the same time gaining 5 more seats on North East Lincs Council to bring their total representation to 8.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here