Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The mandate will again be for left of centre politics and yet we will end up with a right of centre government.

1. What will Tory + UKIP vote be - it's not going to be too far away from 50%, either side.

2. If the position was exactly reversed you would not be saying the same.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Uf the poles are right, we now have a great opportunity to build on the solid work of the last five years to move the country forward, focusing on business and jobs, ensuring we share the countries success as we grow. We need a discussion of immigration and should be able to do this now against a backdrop of economic success that makes people more welcoming and understanding. Education needs to be at the heart of what we do, leaving dogma to one side. This could be a great day

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oooh! The Welsh Windbag is on. Haven't seen him for a good few years. Is he still a Euro MP?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
1. What will Tory + UKIP vote be - it's not going to be too far away from 50%, either side.

2. If the position was exactly reversed you would not be saying the same.

pram1.jpg

I'm taking my ball too!!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I'm centre-left, but I'd say Milliband would have to go IMO. But lets not forget, the main losers here are your (and my) Liberal Democrats. They have been annihalated. Clegg needs to walk tomorrow. He's done an absolutely shit job. :shit:

It is really funny in a sad way that two big Labour heros, Balls and Mandelson, are both saying that all three parties are losers tonight!!! It really is like 1984. It would have been suffocating to have had five years of their Ministry of Truth missives

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
The big news is that those who claimed that Lib Dem voters all wanted a left-wing government seem to have been wrong. Lib Dem voters seem to have scattered in all directions.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Might as well...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Kinnock. Welsh Windbag.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Could someone explain how Labour could form a government without working with the SNP? Ed was categorical that this wouldn't happen. Yes he could go against his word but that would be such a massive lie that he and Labour would lose all credibility in a England which they would surely never recover from.

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
Could someone explain how Labour could form a government without working with the SNP? Ed was categorical that this wouldn't happen. Yes he could go against his word but that would be such a massive lie that he and Labour would lose all credibility in a England which they would surely never recover from.

They wouldn't do any formal deal, they'd just try and enter as a minority government and hope the SNP + lib dem don't vote them down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here