Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gaza(not the footballer) is going seriously Boobz Up

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
This has got to be the most ill Informed , deluded piece of rubbish youve ever posted , much as I despise israeli policy, do you honestly think the IDF would be worried about a bunch of two bob clowns like isis ? Really ? Youre a moron.

ah bushy bottler....with more gum flapping...the ultimate keyboard warrior.
Two bob clowns? Have rallied the Sunnis, and fought their way to Baghdad airport...clearly useless.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you have an ounce of knowledge or honesty, you'll know that the Israelis will never agree to do that under any circumstances.
More chance of Israel agreeing to it than their neighbours.

There is no debate currently.
To do as I suggested - no, of course there isn't, because they're not being offered that option. That is what they asked for at the end of the 60s, and their offer was rejected.
Israeli politics is so debased that polls show 90 per cent are in favour of the current campaign blowing Palestinian kids to bits - there is no reasoning with that.
You realise they're not the only ones killing innocent people right? It's hardly surprising their citizens are in favour of fighting back.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If you think Israel does not worry about ISIS, then you really are a bigger idiot than I thought.
Want to beat me up?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That's a tiny percentage of the USA. The problem is not jews, it's the right-wing political climate in America that once propped up Israel as a bulwark against communism, and now that phantom threat has disappeared, is doing so for some clueless hazy "war on terror" reasons

A tiny but hugely important percentage with influence far greater than their relative size and America having, many years ago, decided who to back. I don't think it's got too much to do with communism. The fact that their (US and Israel's) respective enemies share the same religion helps too. Sure, the PLO have always been a favoured party of the Left but Syria, Egypt, Jordan have always been either kingdoms or military dictatorships. Blaming it on right-wingers in America is a bit short-sighted too. America has always been right wing. Even the left in the USA is right-wing. It was with JFK, it was with Carter, it was with Clinton and it is with Obama. Even Hillary Clinton has completed her path from radical left to centrist Democrat.

I take on board your comments about the war on terror but in this instance I'm not so sure it is clueless. America instinctively 'trusts' Israel. They distrust Israel's enemies. A lot of Palestinians have also not been too ambivalent in support of Jihadists in the West. What has the likes of Hamas and the PLO done to dispel this perception of being fellow travellers? It's worth noting that other pan-Marxist terrorists such as ETA and the IRA couldn't move quickly enough to disassociate themselves with supporting Islamic terrorists after 9/11.

The problem is very, very complicated for sure and it sure as hell isn't down to America and or Israel or Hamas/PLO alone. Unfortunately, it does tend to polarise views and bring out the worst in Anti-American rabble-rousing from the Left, Anti-muslim paranoia from the right and outright anti-semitism barely disguised as anti-Zionism from the lunatic fringe.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If you think Israel does not worry about ISIS, then you really are a bigger idiot than I thought.
Want to beat me up?[/QUOTE]
Do I want to beat you up ?
Id take great pleasure in kicking seven shades of s*it out of you, the trouble is , you make grandstanding pronouncements offering to meet .e in public places like wetherspoons in west street where you'll be screaming for a copper the instant I throw a punch , why not meet me somewhere out of the public eye ? I think we both know why you wont.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No, not at all bottler......if you want to 'fight' me.....come and do it....thats not 'grand-standing' ...thats 'accepting'.....
YOU are the childish nitwit wanting to...what was it... 'knock my words down my throat'....accepting your invitation isnt grandstanding, however, after accepting your childish offer, you seemed to get a bit reluctant suddenly....do one you laughable, bottling ****.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
10464002_10153367655257316_5059784401152109644_n.png

Corrected for you.

hamas_israel.png

n0-sIs

Banned
Jul 1, 2014
A tiny but hugely important percentage with influence far greater than their relative size and America having, many years ago, decided who to back. I don't think it's got too much to do with communism. The fact that their (US and Israel's) respective enemies share the same religion helps too. Sure, the PLO have always been a favoured party of the Left but Syria, Egypt, Jordan have always been either kingdoms or military dictatorships. Blaming it on right-wingers in America is a bit short-sighted too. America has always been right wing. Even the left in the USA is right-wing. It was with JFK, it was with Carter, it was with Clinton and it is with Obama. Even Hillary Clinton has completed her path from radical left to centrist Democrat.

I take on board your comments about the war on terror but in this instance I'm not so sure it is clueless. America instinctively 'trusts' Israel. They distrust Israel's enemies. A lot of Palestinians have also not been too ambivalent in support of Jihadists in the West. What has the likes of Hamas and the PLO done to dispel this perception of being fellow travellers? It's worth noting that other pan-Marxist terrorists such as ETA and the IRA couldn't move quickly enough to disassociate themselves with supporting Islamic terrorists after 9/11.

The problem is very, very complicated for sure and it sure as hell isn't down to America and or Israel or Hamas/PLO alone. Unfortunately, it does tend to polarise views and bring out the worst in Anti-American rabble-rousing from the Left, Anti-muslim paranoia from the right and outright anti-semitism barely disguised as anti-Zionism from the lunatic fringe.

never read so much ill-informed crap in my life........too many newspapers i think.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No, not at all bottler......if you want to 'fight' me.....come and do it....thats not 'grand-standing' ...thats 'accepting'.....
YOU are the childish nitwit wanting to...what was it... 'knock my words down my throat'....accepting your invitation isnt grandstanding, however, after accepting your childish offer, you seemed to get a bit reluctant suddenly....do one you laughable, bottling ****.

Yet more grandstanding , you didnt ' accept my offer ' because I never made one you imbecile , YOU offered to meet me , and soulman , in a conveniently public place of course , as ive said before , PM me with a time and a (quiet) place to meet next time you're over , this really is my last word on the subject.

You realise they're not the only ones killing innocent people right? It's hardly surprising their citizens are in favour of fighting back.

This is not a fight between two sides - it's a one-sided massacre. Anyone who denies this is propagandising for the Israelies. As long as you realise you are doing that over the body of massacred Palestinian civilians....on your own conscience be it

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is not a fight between two sides - it's a one-sided massacre. Anyone who denies this is propagandising for the Israelies. As long as you realise you are doing that over the body of massacred Palestinian civilians....on your own conscience be it

Good grief. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Rubbish. Nobody wants to see innocent Palestinian civilians hit. Not even the Israeli military. And the IDF DO make strenuous efforts to avoid that happening. Unfortunately, like Western forces shooting up an Afghan wedding party, or even their own troops, mistakes do happen. And it's not an exact science anyway. Which is no excuse. But on the other hand, if it were not for the Iron Dome defence system, highly-populated Israeli cities would be sitting ducks, with associated civilian casualties.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Rubbish. Nobody wants to see innocent Palestinian civilians hit. Not even the Israeli military. And the IDF DO make strenuous efforts to avoid that happening. Unfortunately, like Western forces shooting up an Afghan wedding party, or even their own troops, mistakes do happen. And it's not an exact science anyway. Which is no excuse. But on the other hand, if it were not for the Iron Dome defence system, highly-populated Israeli cities would be sitting ducks, with associated civilian casualties.

I watched a video about the IDF phoning citizens giving them 5 minutes to get out of their house. I don't know about you but if I got a phone call like that and my house was then destroyed I'd do everything in my power to hunt the f**ker down and kill him. I guess the Israelis are too stupid to realise that if they continue to destroy peoples houses and kill civilians that all it does is turn people to Hamas. The British did some bad things in the battle with the IRA but never did we bomb peoples houses killing children, women and disabled people. Nor did we bomb a UN school. Nor did we bomb hospitals. Nor did we use banned weapons. The Israelis are out of control and need bringing to heal but sadly the US and the EU are too gutless to deal with it.

Last edited:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The British did some bad things in the battle with the IRA but never did we bomb peoples houses killing children, women and disabled people.
Unlike the terrorists of course....... or are some bad things acceptable?..... do you also excuse all the slaughter and mayhem committed in the name of the Palestinians?...... just wondering if your selectivity has boundaries, or do you just freely throw it around in a hail of ill informed rhetoric.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I watched a video about the IDF phoning citizens giving them a 5 minute to get out of their house. I don't know about you but if I got a phone call like that and my house was then destroyed I'd do everything in my power to hunt the f**ker down and kill him.
Well we can all watch videos that show what we want them to show. I'm just guessing wildly here, but the citizens in question were most likely the family of a targeted individual, or the very near neighbours of a targeted individual. In which case a 5 minute warning is better than no warning at all. Sorry, that sounds more glib than it was supposed to. But even the IRA used to phone coded warnings through, on occasion. They could quite as easily not have made that call.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Unlike the terrorists of course....... or are some bad things acceptable?..... do you also excuse all the slaughter and mayhem committed in the name of the Palestinians?...... just wondering if your selectivity has boundaries, or do you just freely throw it around in a hail of ill informed rhetoric.

Barely an Israeli gets injured by the Hamas rockets thanks to Iron Dome and the lack of accuracy of the rockets. I'd also point out that the Palestinians are fighting for their lands back which is somewhat different to the Israelis building illegally on stolen lands, forcing Gaza to become a ghetto and generally using excessive force. Look what happened when Israeli commandos illegally boarded an aid boat - they got all upset because the commandos got attacked. Israel is attacked because it breaks international law, holds on to stolen lands and kills hundreds of civilians.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Well we can all watch videos that show what we want them to show. I'm just guessing wildly here, but the citizens in question were most likely the family of a targeted individual, or the very near neighbours of a targeted individual. In which case a 5 minute warning is better than no warning at all. Sorry, that sounds more glib than it was supposed to. But even the IRA used to phone coded warnings through, on occasion. They could quite as easily not have made that call.

I haven't seen any evidence or even claims from the Israelis that the family of 17 killed ( 15 of whom were children ) had any links at all to Hamas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here