Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill

Attachments

• FM8VHfIXEAIFr9W.jpeg.jpg
    FM8VHfIXEAIFr9W.jpeg.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 120

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Take the piss AKA get rather hot under the collar about UK politics, 365. The binary world of left v right.

Introspective.

Then people realise at long last and far too late, that there’s true evil in Europe with Putin and Lukashenko.

Putin and Xi thrive on that, division in the west including within nations, in fact they’ve actively promoted it for years through technology.

taking the piss is a vital part of the democratic process, brought into being by the athenians (as i'm sure know)

it's punching up, not left v right

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Between you and me, quite a few of us didn't, but I certainly wouldn't want to embarrass anyone who did and are now struggling with their decision :wink:

Mine was a tongue in cheek reply rather than an angry defiant two fingers!…… but it was factually correct.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Between you and me, quite a few of us didn't, but I certainly wouldn't want to embarrass anyone who did and are now struggling with their decision :wink:

…… and thinking about it, I’d have every respect for anyone who voted Leave and said now they regretted it. There’s ample room realistically for people to legitimately say this isn’t the Brexit I voted for.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
…… and thinking about it, I’d have every respect for anyone who voted Leave and said now they regretted it. There’s ample room realistically for people to legitimately say this isn’t the Brexit I voted for.

My point was actually about those who voted in a Johnson Government and now regret it, but I agree completely that anyone who says that they now realise that they didn't know what they were voting for in the referendum deserves respect for their honesty at least. I haven't seen any but ???

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Take the piss AKA get rather hot under the collar about UK politics, 365. The binary world of left v right.

Introspective.

Then people realise at long last and far too late, that there’s true evil in Europe with Putin and Lukashenko.

Putin and Xi thrive on that, division in the west including within nations, in fact they’ve actively promoted it for years through technology.

Indeed, unlikely we would have Johnson and his selection of twats in charge right now without Putin's backing.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

I don't regret voting Leave.

I regret that I wasn't aware when I voted Leave that the Tories would reject May's deals, oust her from office, and replace her with a lying, corrupt, incompetent ****wit. If I had had any notion that a bumbling clown incapable of even dressing himself would be negotiating the EU divorce bill then I would not have voted the way I did.

Blame the Tories who installed the ****wit as our PM. Everything has gone to total shit since he took office.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
yeah but Labour something something Corbyn something something EU something something

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I can’t get riled just now about UK politics and perceived honours injustices.

This isn’t a Alastair Campbell “Bury bad news”. Hopeless Williamson would’ve got it anyway.

Away from nsc, there’s a mature truce just now in The Commons, unity about the genocide.

The silver lining to shit stain Putin and his barbaric gestapo and SS.

Arise Sir Traitor

The West has chosen an economic war against Russia in preference to World War III. It isn't a given that this will work and things won't escalate. Who is next after Ukraine?

Who is the weakest link here?
Which country is the slowest to sanction Russian Oligarchs and banks?
Which country has lost all credibility in International diplomacy?

This was always the nightmare scenario, if we had a lefty CND tree hugging prime minister cosying up to Russia. Instead they have bought the Conservative party lock stock and barrel. I think there is rather more at stake here than political point scoring.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I was amazed when David Cameron got him a CBE in 2016. Since then he's been sacked twice for being shit and now gets a K. And he accepted £30k from Russia when Defence Secretary.

It's obviously not for services to his country.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Time for the regular reminder that Gavin Williamson went to the same university as I did - our most embarrassing alumnus

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was amazed when David Cameron got him a CBE in 2016. Since then he's been sacked twice for being shit and now gets a K. And he accepted £30k from Russia when Defence Secretary.

It's obviously not for services to his country.

Well not HIS country.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
[tweet] 1499475503438352385 [/tweet]

And a more serious take... the whole series of tweets is worth reading - it's :mad: how much this STINKS:

[tweet] 1499482812889681921[/tweet]

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I don't regret voting Leave.

I regret that I wasn't aware when I voted Leave that the Tories would reject May's deals, oust her from office, and replace her with a lying, corrupt, incompetent ****wit. If I had had any notion that a bumbling clown incapable of even dressing himself would be negotiating the EU divorce bill then I would not have voted the way I did.

Blame the Tories who installed the ****wit as our PM. Everything has gone to total shit since he took office.

Fair enough. These things are never black and white.

As a remainer, I was actually relatively happy when May got the leadership, because she wasn’t/isn’t a joke politician. She wasn’t given a chance.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
This pics he tweeted says it all... Book of secrets with a whip... basically he knows shit, that they don't want getting out...

Capture.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here