Gary Roberts

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Great goal, sure, but why are you wanking over a division 4 player that most people have never heard of?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's no Bob Codnor.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Give it a rest. Look through the threads about him when he had a trial here. Everybody was saying how they wanted him in. Not just this bloody strike :shrug:
Just looking back, it sounds like he had issues with alcohol and gambling.

You're right. He sounds like just the sort of player we should be signing. :clap: :clap: :clap:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Just looking back, it sounds like he had issues with alcohol and gambling.

You're right. He sounds like just the sort of player we should be signing. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sums you up doesn't it. Everybody can earn redemption, and anybody has the right to try. Even if he has had problems before. Looks lik he is getting his life back on track. Good on him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sums you up doesn't it. Everybody can earn redemption, and anybody has the right to try. Even if he has had problems before. Looks lik he is getting his life back on track. Good on him.
Yes that's right. Me commenting on the reportedly dubious lifestyle of a Rotherham player I had never heard of really does "sum me up".

Alternatively you could just refrain from the aggressive tone because, well, you know, sometimes people just don't actually agree with you. :shrug:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Yes that's right. Me commenting on the reportedly dubious lifestyle of a Rotherham player I had never heard of really does "sum me up".

Alternatively you could just refrain from the aggressive tone because, well, you know, sometimes people just don't actually agree with you. :shrug:

I can 'sum you up' Simster.

A 'BeerandMincePieanista'

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
How many of those people actually saw him play during his trial period?

Very few I bet.

well people who went to the reserves games he played in

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009

:lolol: You couldn't be more correct. I have no idea why i said it like that. What i meant, however, was it sums up your opinion on a player, who, despite early troubles, is getting his life back on track.

I saw him play whilst at Yeovil and with our reserves, and it is a complete and utter FARCE that he was not even signed, when a player such as Navarro does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports