Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Neville

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
From the BBC website (I think it was the preview):

"I can't wait for Wednesday," added Neville, who was part of the Manchester United team that won the 1999 Champions League final at the Nou Camp.

"We know how difficult that game is going to be but these are the moments you live for as a player and a coach.

"I've been back to the Nou Camp since 1999 - that stadium obviously holds special memories.

"I hope on Wednesday we can have another special memory."

He got that one right, at least.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Good old Gary Neville

298f5e4f67807d3173297e9948f9b702.jpg

......and what was the score tonight, Fred Kite?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Poetic!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think it's fair to say this job has turned into a nightmare for Gary. A total nightmare.

That said, Barca's goal stats are mindblowing: 32 games, 105 goals, 80 of those from Messi, Suarez and Neymar. 2.5 goals per game from their front 3. I think they have the best attack in European club history.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He's going to be going through a few of them white Magic Marker pens in the next few days I think...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is this a 'start a thread called Gary Neville' competition? Great - what's the rules? Can we all join in?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just wondering if this is being filmed at the moment for Class of'92 Out Of Their League ? could be an additional episode entitled " Well Out of His League ?......rebuilding the Tea Hut won't help in La Liga .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is it any disgrace to be beaten 7 -0 by Barcelona on their ground. On their day they are capable of doing that to any team in the world and certainly anybody in La Liga or The Premier League.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Is it any disgrace to be beaten 7 -0 by Barcelona on their ground. On their day they are capable of doing that to any team in the world and certainly anybody in La Liga or The Premier League.

No it's not but it's probably not advisable to come out with that quote either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here