Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gary harts testimonial MY WAY video now on youtube.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Very little loyalty in the game and he's one of the true good guys. Played in every position he was asked to, and did an accomplished job in all of them, survived a dozen managers, went through the shit as much as any of us, and always ran himself into the ground for the shirt. Proved his worth time and time and time again, through promotion, relegation, ground-share, being released - still fought back to play a part. Anyone thinking any less of him than an utter legend, is completely and utterly wrong, no arguments, no exceptions. OGH - this smiley was made for him. :bowdown:
Saved me having to type it. Spot on.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thank u so much for the nice things u all have put , Its really nice to hear it so thank you....I would love to play at falmer but the only way now is to play against ya in the fa cup or something.lol.depends where i go first.hope u have a great season and i will defo be there to watch when i dont play....seagullsssssssssssssssssssssss. its been a pleasure to play here.......

I hope you can make the first game at The Amex, you deserve to have 20,000 Albion fans acknowledge the job you did for the club during some pretty dark days. Thanks for always giving 100%-that's all we ask as fans and you never let us down.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
For some reason I can't find the video on YouTube, what is the title? (apple ithing won't let me view it in the thread)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Gary, you're a true legend fella. Good luck for the future

D

Deleted User X18H

yes i hope so depends on where i am and if they let me play in it..but i am doing everything poss to get one game there ..lol..not waited 13 years for bloody nothing i can tell ya...and im not passing if play in the game too as want to score first goal there like i did at withdean..lol..joking.

Well that worked out well then.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Thanks for the memories Gary! I remember having my photo taken with you as a 16 year old outside Withdean with the old kit man (Jock I think?) before the first match was even played

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Finally seen the video, how fab is that? Let's have him on the legends board, PRONTO.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So glad he scored the first EVER goal at Falmer - LEGEND.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here