Still no appointment to this role, I see that Stephens has left Burnley

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

- Played PL football like five minutes ago
- Recently caught drink driving
- Lives far away and would have to move and uproot his family in order to play U23 football for Brighton

...not happening.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
- Lives far away and would have to move and uproot his family in order to play U23 football for Brighton

...not happening.[/QUOTE

There’s a good chance he will. If he’s still with el abds ex wife and also a good chance he won’t as el abd might go knocking on his door again.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

...not happening.

There’s a good chance he will. If he’s still with el abds ex wife and also a good chance he won’t as el abd might go knocking on his door again.

There's a good chance that the club won't sign a recently convicted drink driver as some kind of role model for the U23 players. There's also a good chance that Brighton won't compete with Championship wages to sign an overage player for the U23 side.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea

...not happening.[/QUOTE

This sounds like an interesting story. Wouldn't fancy his chances again El-Abd

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Romain Vincelot!

EDIT Just seen that he played on for a year after having a hip resurfacing. Probably not a good idea.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

...not happening.

Re-signing for Brighton would be a step-up from his previous employer……I expect a sideways or backward move.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

I don't think this one is particularly urgent. However I would also speculate that possibly the role is being kept open for Adam Lallana. Given his injury problems last season, it may be a case of see how pre-season goes and then decide whether he feels his body is up for another season of premier league football.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
There's a good chance that the club won't sign a recently convicted drink driver as some kind of role model for the U23 players. There's also a good chance that Brighton won't compete with Championship wages to sign an overage player for the U23 side.

I dont care about that, thats boring, Im much more interested in the other stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here