Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Dicker - MotM?

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Were the sponsors (who give the Man of the Match award) watching the game?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I can't believe that,he was once again pretty poor i thought.Broken record time but Bridcutt was very good,as were Vincelot and of course super Will.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Noone for me, always trying to make something happen.

Liked Vincelot and Buckley also tonight.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He had some loose passes, but I didn't think he was that bad. He made some good tackles, some good runs, some good link up play. Probably not motm, but I would struggle to pick one clear stand out player.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
I was just saying to my mate how bad a game he was having and then they announced it. Most bizarre, he seems to get lost in the way we play. We try tippy tappy from the back but it only ever involved the back four, Bridcutt and the wingers, Dicker never seems to be involved. I thought Vincelot did better than him tonight amongst many others.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
It would be nice..just once if a defender got MOM..i really cannot remember when it was given to one of our heroic back four. I actually thought Greer on Saturday was outstanding and should have got it, and Dunk tonight was right up there . At the end of the day, if you dont concede , your not going to lose . We didnt concede that many last year , and i wonder how many MOM's our defenders got.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Buckley gave the ball away a lot in the 1st half, I would give it to Noone because he was dangerous throughout.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
He played some pretty good stuff and got a fair few good tackles in. Needs to be much more consistent though.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Dunky for me. He just looks so composed. Looks like he's been there for ages. El-Abd going to have a problem dis-lodging him.

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Very strange decision… perhaps they were watching another game on Sky and suddenly realised that they had to pick someone and so stuck a cocktail stick in the program and Dickie it was…

A few good performances; probably either Dunk, Noone or Will Berkley were worthy of MoM. Vincelot had a decent turnout, but nobody shone for me.
That said, the referee gets my nod - he really stood out… obviously get's paid by the number of cards, but how he didn't give a red for that crazy tackle near the end of the game is beyond me! Couldn't see which Gills player it was from the East Stand, was too busy watching Casper having a shoving match in the centre circle, thinking he's going to get a card!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here