Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Fury Vs Wilder 3

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Incredible fight this. Wilder looks absolutely fúcked yet still managing to throw the occasional big punch. Glad I got up for this.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
How the hell is Wilder still in there fighting?

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Devastating. Wilder did well to last that long, but absolutely fúcking incredible from Tyson Fury.

How does anyone beat him? I don’t see anyone on the current scene that could.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Devastating. Wilder did well to last that long, but absolutely fúcking incredible from Tyson Fury.

How does anyone beat him? I don’t see anyone on the current scene that could.

I don't. Pleased he's finished the job this time but he had to dig deep. Mandatory against dillian Whyte won't present a huge challenge on that performance and beyond that I don't think there is anyone

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
That was brilliant, so glad I got up.

Thought the early rounds were quite even, give or take, but 7 onwards there was only one winner. Wilder took a few shots but also I wonder if he punched himself out looking for the KO in the first half.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Awesome, unique, what an unbelievable man Tyson is. Phenomenal.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Well, I'm glad I got out of bed for that. Fair play to Wilder for holding on during those last few rounds and still getting shots off.

Phenomenal again from Fury.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Brilliant fight and fair play to Wilder for lasting as long as he did. It’s a shame he is an utter p enis.

Fury is a great showman and an exceptional fighter just hope he stays interested and has a couple more fights as i don’t think people will appreciate him until he hangs up his gloves.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A decent fight, let's hope AJ can put Usyk to bed in the rematch and get it on with Fury.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Maybe after the first fight but not since Wilder has shown his true colours following the loss. He's come across as an absolute cock, blaming the suit, his trainer, the nevada state commission and claiming that Fury cheated by putting something in his gloves. Everybody was to blame other than himself and the fact that he was beaten by the better man on the night.

His only motivation for getting back in the ring is his over inflated ego can't take the loss. The blokes completely delusional.

Egotistic, crazy and a little delusional. That’s not how I like my women, but is how I like my boxers .
His braveness may come from the wrong place, but he’s still brave.
Great fight. It’s a shame wilder was a cock afterwards. I was looking forward to a love-in.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just woke up and saw the fight.

What can I say? Classic heavyweight boxing right there. Both men threw the kitchen sink at eachother, totally spent, leaving everything in that ring.

They say tough fights can age fighters, I believe this would have done this to both men.

Neither men had any ounce of quit in them, for which I personally believe Wilder and Tyson could and would both beat Joshua.

Who is the next hardest fight for Tyson? Usyk for sure. But he would have to fight the best fight of his life.

Always thoroughly enjoy a great fight. Thank you to both, Wilder and Tyson.

Let's hope this settles it, best man won.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here