Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fund my life: I want to live like a moron...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
£800. For a self published book about bamboo. And an online course in bamboo. Online? How does that work? For 6 months? You learn to make things out of bamboo, online, for 6 months? I presume you have to provide your own materials.
£800.

The world grows a little madder each day.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Wont be long before young Useless starts copying the locals and you just know will end in tears

crocodile-pet_8.jpg

If this picture re-appears during the next World's Hardest Animal event then one of the contestants is crawling back to the river for an early bath I think!!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I can't help but think of this brilliant retort to anyone claiming the benefits of natural medicine from Dara O'Briain:
"Herbal Medicine has been around for thousands of years."
"Indeed it has, but then we tested it and the bits that worked became MEDICINE and the rest is just a nice soup and some pot pourri"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
£800. For a self published book about bamboo. And an online course in bamboo. Online? How does that work? For 6 months? You learn to make things out of bamboo, online, for 6 months? I presume you have to provide your own materials.
£800.

The world grows a little madder each day.

If you read the drivel (sorry, "pitch") that accompanies that begging site, its actually nothing to do with making things from bamboo. He was simply "inspired" by, err, bamboo. The online course is all about spiritual healing, discovering yourself and all that old flim-flam. And he wants £50,000 towards running these courses and holding seminars. Well, why not.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I have just read the simply bamboo thing, I am none the wiser what he is offering for my money? These people literally just want other people to pay them to be alive.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

Ah thank you!

So it appears that the two of them are just trying to get thousands upon thousands of pounds from people so that they have to do very little for themselves.

I hope they fail and fail incredibly badly. I know they will have got a horrible backlash from this and I usually feel bad for people that do after such a thing, but this is all their own making and I just don't care how bad the backlash is. If that makes me a bad person then so be it!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Ah thank you!

So it appears that the two of them are just trying to get thousands upon thousands of pounds from people so that they have to do very little for themselves.

I hope they fail and fail incredibly badly. I know they will have got a horrible backlash from this and I usually feel bad for people that do after such a thing, but this is all their own making and I just don't care how bad the backlash is. If that makes me a bad person then so be it!

Plenty more worthy causes to donate to , this one for example .:lol:

https://www.fundmytravel.com/campaign/UHGNbN5L8a

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
£255 - never has a monetary amount made me smirk so much! And that figure comes after a national TV appeal...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here