Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fund my life: I want to live like a moron...

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Their argument that other nearby houses have chickens is a very poor one unless they also have cockerels. Hens are very different are far less anti-social for your neighbours. I wonder how many of those that have signed their petition to keep it live within 100 metres?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
And using our tax smash to do so....
Everyone’s favourite vegan ****wits return to the news...

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18092749.housing-benefits-used-build-off-grid-house/
It would appear they are back in the news again….

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I had some sympathy for the family until I realised who it was. They want to live off grid fine but doesn't mean getting a council house and benefits. I'd imagine it's hell living nextdoor to them, cockrell or not.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They should write a book on how to work the system. It’d be a big seller and they do seem to be medal contenders at doing it.

We once had a cockerel and my father got so pissed of with it’s crowing that he killed it and cooked it one Sunday lunch. He only told us after the meal that it was OUR cockerel that we’d just eaten! It didn’t go down well. He was Irish and came from a family of 11 who reared and ate their animals. Even had a pig that used to come into the kitchen apparently, probably ended up there too.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here