Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fund my life: I want to live like a moron...

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Ulysses is just a brilliant name, regardless of all else.

I really hope they continue to name all their future offspring after 1980s animated TV characters, and I can't wait to hear more about the Costa Rican exploits of Papa Smurf, Willy Fogg, the Moog, She-Ra and Dogtanian.

I'm sure you are aware that Ulysses is the Latin name for Odysseus, whilst Ostara was a German goddess?

I'd hazard a guess that her kids were named after them rather than some animated tv characters, don't you?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
My favourite part of their Go Fund Me page was the blatant typo in the section about education:

"Home schooling. Education is important but we don't think we should be pushing traditional learning on th kids at a young age. We will eventually start to home school him rather than mainstream school"

Good luck with that you hillbilly wankers.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
In a way typical Brighton Ignorant middle class and Self absorbed beyond stupidity.

Stupid hippies, but have to say you LOVE this self-absorbed, middle-class, racist, lying, hypocritical, ignorant prick so much you have him as your profile picture

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
"Our ultimate goal is to become self - sufficient, the way of making that happen is by moving to Costa Roca"

They can't even SPELL where they want to go. :facepalm:

Good luck with the home schooling.

presuming it's costa rica then .......tropics......malaria ......no medicine......hmmmmmm...!!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Good luck to them, i certainly won't be donating any cash for their 'self sufficiency' though

The comments about calling social services are a bit ott though.[/QUOTE]

I am not so sure about that. Those kids are going to be part of a community at some stage, whether they like it or not, and just going totally your own way, at other's expense of course, might be construed as child neglect. This couple is clearly way beyond what one might describe as a bohemian lifestyle. Parents are free to bring up their children entirely as they wish, but, having said that, there have to be some parameters.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Stupid hippies, but have to say you LOVE this self-absorbed, middle-class, racist, lying, hypocritical, ignorant prick so much you have him as your profile picture

So, is being middle class wrong and worthy of criticism? I bet you are too, but possibly one of Corbyn's freaks, who like to pretend they are not.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If breast milk is so good a cure for everything surely the NHS just need to employ lots of young hot female doctors and the country will be cured ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I have absolutely no idea but would hazard a guess that the cost of land just might be a tad more expensive in Sussex as opposed to Costa Rica?

go on then mastermind ...give 'em 15 grand and they'll **** off....:thumbsup: i have an old school buddy who lives in costa rica on a 70 ft cutter....nevertheless it's classed as tropical which is a bit of a red flag for the no medicine brigade eh...??

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
go on then mastermind ...give 'em 15 grand and they'll **** off....:thumbsup: i have an old school buddy who lives in costa rica on a 70 ft cutter....nevertheless it's classed as tropical which is a bit of a red flag for the no medicine brigade eh...??

So you're calling, amongst many, many others, our very own NHS part of the "no medicine brigade"?

http://www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/destinations/central-america/costa-rica/costa-rica-malaria-map.aspx

And if you really want to play top trumps with school mates living in Costa Rica, on the evidence provided, you'd lose. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here