Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Showing how vulnerable we are without an alternative to Welbeck available, still time to go get one…
I really think that all we need is a bit of pace and precision going forward on the right... we are too one dimensional attacking mostly on the left, making it easier for Fulham to keep a shape, we aren't moving them around enough.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Credit to the away support, it’s all that can be heard on TV

Did I hear right, “Bus Stop in Chelsea”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I doubt there will any changes until 60 mins ish, that’s normal for GP... it maximises the impact - it’s the old tired legs and remaining game time equation.

I also think GP prefers to encourage improvement rather than hooking people at ht... Mwepu will be aware and I’m sure he’ll look to put it right. Solly too, he’s often in that position, making that run - I reckon he could score tonight and serve up some humble pie.

However if one or two fail to put it right, I suspect they’ll be off around the 60 mark and yes we could see some exciting changes.

Keep the faith :)

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
not sure why people want Veltman off ... We will need good defenders and Veltman is better than Lamptey at defending. Lamptey for March to inject a bit more pace but I think first substitution has to be Mwepu though might be interesting if it is a studs issue.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Good to know you're still finding someone to stick the knife into.
Hey, it's a site for opinions... I know its traditional to follow the NSC inner sanctum party line.... but if I have a different view, I will throw it in there.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Showing how vulnerable we are without an alternative to Welbeck available, still time to go get one…

Impotent maybe?
It was always Potter’s plan to bring Welbs on later. Hopefully we can get a 1-0 and go top. I just want a screenshot of that!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not great on the ball for the first 25 minutes but we were very comfortable for the last 20. Looked strong and solid all game and really confident on the ball for the last 10/15 minutes. Hopefully that will continue into the second half.

Thank goodness someone also saw some positives. I forgot about the way Matchday threads tend to go if we’re not winning.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
That tactical change to a back four when we were getting battered…
:bowdown:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Maupay not even in the Everton squad today, although available. He hasn’t upset someone already has he?

Not available- apparently he wasn’t registered in time - they couldn’t register him yesterday due to bank holiday.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hey, it's a site for opinions... I know its traditional to follow the NSC inner sanctum party line.... but if I have a different view, I will throw it in there.

And same - when people don't agree with your view, they will tell you.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well that’s not surprising

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here