Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
The #9 Smith won the majority of the balls, but he is fantastic at doing just that. Uwe and Greer won't come across his kind very often, if at all again this year unless Zigic finds a starting 11.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Isn't that his ex? Or does he have a new Mrs?
She got dumped by Sherringham when she was in big brother with that idiot jade goody. No idea who she's with now, but she's bang tidy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
She got dumped by Sherringham when she was in big brother with that idiot jade goody. No idea who she's with now, but she's bang tidy.

Danielle Lloyd? Yeh married OHara and had kids but they split up last year I think...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't think I'm fully over last season. I still am not believing yet. I thought Forest were a poor side last week, so the win there isn't a major sign of anything. Midweek was v a team from a division below. And Aspinall is adamant Fulham are a poor side. Yes, we won all three games, but Forest had some promising possession that if they were better (as you'd expect a lot of our opponents to be this year) they would have made count. Despite being a division below us, Southend (according to commentary and several people who were there) were the better team. Today, we were barely hanging on as Fulham blew at least a couple of chances. There are clearly still issues that need to be worked on, or these wins will quickly disappear when we face teams who can make their chances count.

Having said all of that, I remember when we ran away with league one, we initially went top after a dramatic goal late in injury time, and stayed there for the rest of the season. Could history repeat itself...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not sure if the pic is her - that's what I was confirming..
Pretty sure it is, matches the images in the bank, and I didn't even know she went out with O'Hara, so it must be.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't think I'm fully over last season. I still am not believing yet. I thought Forest were a poor side last week, so the win there isn't a major sign of anything. Midweek was v a team from a division below. And Aspinall is adamant Fulham are a poor side. Yes, we won all three games, but Forest had some promising possession that if they were better (as you'd expect a lot of our opponents to be this year) they would have made count. Despite being a division below us, Southend (according to commentary and several people who were there) were the better team. Today, we were barely hanging on as Fulham blew at least a couple of chances.
You're definitely right. We could have easily drawn the Forest game (I'm ignoring the cup, as it wasn't our first team) and we could have lost against Fulham. We're not among the best few sides, but we're better than we were last year, and with some more signings to come, we could challenge for the top 6.

Having said all of that, I remember when we ran away with league one, we initially went top after a dramatic goal late in injury time, and stayed there for the rest of the season. Could history repeat itself...
You were doing so well, then you got all excited.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I don't think I'm fully over last season. I still am not believing yet. I thought Forest were a poor side last week, so the win there isn't a major sign of anything. Midweek was v a team from a division below. And Aspinall is adamant Fulham are a poor side. Yes, we won all three games, but Forest had some promising possession that if they were better (as you'd expect a lot of our opponents to be this year) they would have made count. Despite being a division below us, Southend (according to commentary and several people who were there) were the better team. Today, we were barely hanging on as Fulham blew at least a couple of chances. There are clearly still issues that need to be worked on, or these wins will quickly disappear when we face teams who can make their chances count.

FFS.....! There really is no pleasing some people. You lose you're shite, and win you still are? :facepalm:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm not sure if the pic is her - that's what I was confirming..

Yes it's her, former model and many a Prem footballers spunk sponge, before dropping down a division and marrying O'Hara

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

That's a very negative way of looking at it. Who's to say where we, Fulham and Forest will finish this season with only two games gone. And we lost to a lot of poor teams last season. As for yesterday, we did hold on a bit in the last 20 minutes but we were brilliant for the first 40 minutes and could have been more than 1-0 up. We still need to create more chances and signing Murphy and Zamora (with possibly more to come) should help with that. Personally, I'm just going to enjoy having won 3 out of 3 rather than focusing on negativity.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You were doing so well, then you got all excited.

That was a little tongue in cheek.

FFS.....! There really is no pleasing some people. You lose you're shite, and win you still are? :facepalm:

So, everything in your world is black and white, huh? Either people think we're great or they think we're shite - any slight reservation on a good run = thinks we're shite?

That's a very negative way of looking at it. Who's to say where we, Fulham and Forest will finish this season with only two games gone. And we lost to a lot of poor teams last season. As for yesterday, we did hold on a bit in the last 20 minutes but we were brilliant for the first 40 minutes and could have been more than 1-0 up. We still need to create more chances and signing Murphy and Zamora (with possibly more to come) should help with that. Personally, I'm just going to enjoy having won 3 out of 3 rather than focusing on negativity.

I wouldn't say I was being negative. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm not saying the results are papering over cracks. I'm simply saying I'm not going to get carried away. More cautious than negative.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we have beaten two good sides
we have players to come that can do other teams a lot of damage
we are still in the market for more players
whats not to like
I am getting a little, and thats a little excited

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
To be honest I care not one jot whether Fulham should have got a point or not. To get promoted you need to win games when your not the better team. Man Utd were expert at it for years.

We have new players still to come into the equation so this is just a start and winning breeds confidence

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
To be honest I care not one jot whether Fulham should have got a point or not. To get promoted you need to win games when your not the better team. Man Utd were expert at it for years.

We have new players still to come into the equation so this is just a start and winning breeds confidence
Obviously but clam down a little folks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here