Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fuckers

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Cant add anything thats not already been said.
Sorry to hear it, lets hope the old bill do something and come up trumps for a change.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Any one up for a vigilante mission - I have an M16!
Bastards need a good hiding.
I hate theives, lowest form of crime.
Go get a job ya wankers.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer

That's f***ing shitty, I feel for you. How did they get in the locker in the first place if you had the key, presuming it was locked again on your return?

[/B]

I've seen people do this before, it happened to me.

If you say to lifeguards-"I have lost my key, can you open my locker for me" they usually do.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sorry to hear that Bozza, lets hope the Police catch the bastards...if not them then I hope you do and pound ten tons of crap out of them!
:nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Puts our woes re NSC crashing into perspective. Really hope they catch the bastard/s who did this quickly. Losing all that you have and having to sort it out must be a time consuming and stressful nightmare. Very sorry to hear this.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Danny Seagull said:
It must've been someone who knew you Boz, or else was watching you... how come they went straight to your car?

The keyring probably had "BMW" on it, and you only have to point the immobiliser button at each BMW in the car park and see which one opens.

They are fuckers Bozza, you have my sympathy.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ah thats absolutely gutting Bozza. I'm so sorry to hear that.

I (or in fact, my flat) got broken into a couple of years back. They took all of our fun away. Games consoles, tvs, music etc. Then they came back the next morning while i was asleep. Woke up to see a strange arm working its way round the door. Apparently, i let out an effeminate scream and he ran away. Slept with a cheese-knife under my pillow for 3 months.
No need to go to my depths ofparanoia though.
:)
Hope you get your stuff back and they get caught.

Simster said:
The keyring probably had "BMW" on it, and you only have to point the immobiliser button at each BMW in the car park and see which one opens.

Even so, someone in the car park must've smelt a rat when they saw a couple of lads trying out every BMW there? Assuming there was more then one of course.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
That's an awful thing to happen Bozza.

Can't believe the gym were able to do so little. The gym I go to, you scan yourself in with your membership card at reception, so hopefully they would know who is in the gym at any one time. Don't suppose they do similar at yours do they.

Absolute scum, hope they track them down, and we can all turn up at their gaff and give them a damn good kickin'.

I'm not a violent person, but stuiff like that makes me angry. We were burgled a few years back, and I nearly caught them doing it. I so wish I had ..... little fuckers.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bozza - how did they break into the locker? As others have said don't the Gym feel any sense of responsibility?

I hope they didn't sprain their wrists forcing open the locker that you so thoughlessly locked and I hope the BMW is well-maintained and that they don't have an accident due to mechanical failure. If so, given Britain's legal system today, they'll sue YOU for damages.

Anyway, for all the good it'll do you you have my complete sympathy.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Very sorry to hear that, Bozza - hope that justice is done, one way or another.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Do a stakeout Bozza, if these bastards have got your keys wait up and see if if they try and get in tonight. Then smack the fucker over the back of the head with a crowbar.

:mad: :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here