Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FTAO ALL Palace fans........

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
No, no I haven't and I'm quite confident that my view of you is pretty accurate, thanks.

Oh, I think you have...and you are having difficulty in admitting you are wholly wrong.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
:lolol: are you after a senior position on here or something?

:lolol: lord no! It'd be a thankless task to do anything like that here. I'm happy just being an underling!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
No I don't...have you any idea what a PM is ...??

I reported "Dougies" offensive four letter PM to me...to you. You did not say what action you were taking against the offensive Palace poster. If you can show me what action you said you will take , it would be much appreciated.

Somehow I did not think you would want me to publish it as the content would make you look a tad silly, as you are well aware.

Also can I just say anyone can send me an e mail via NSC and say someone has sent them an out of order PM but without proof no action can or will be taken as its just word against word.

I did send you a full and quite frankly an honest reply, I have it all here.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
No, no I haven't and I'm quite confident that my view of you is pretty accurate, thanks.

Well I,m inviting you you to check the PMs I have sent.....and if you still think I,m an "utter mentalist" ....I look forward to your reasonings.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why do these threads always spring into life when i am just about to go to bed-damn (was that it?) you all,will have to postpone another 30 mins,personally i blame [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION],the timing and execution of this thread is impeccable.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why do these threads always spring into life when i am just about to go to bed-damn (was that it?) you all,will have to postpone another 30 mins,personally i blame @hitony,the timing and execution of this thread is impeccable.

This thread is about to become somewhat quieter for a month or so.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Why do these threads always spring into life when i am just about to go to bed-damn (was that it?) you all,will have to postpone another 30 mins,personally i blame [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION],the timing and execution of this thread is impeccable.

I was thinking the same, not much happened this afternoon now it's time for bed I'm thinking of opening some Pringles.
Good thread:thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here