Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FTAO ALL Palace fans........

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Does he? Does I? Abuse and threats in private messages is not acceptable from anyone. But as the messages are, as the name suggests: private, the user receiving any such threats should use the report option that is on each and every private message to flag up the abuse to a moderator so action can be taken.

I can find no record of you ever having done that which, being honest, doesn't really surprise me.

As is perfectly normal for you...you are wrong.

I reported his four letter PM to Hitony at the time...who took no action. The PM from Dougie was totally unsolicited. I had had no correspondance with him whatsoever until then.

Would you please do the decent thing now and retract the three point infraction you have just given me for telling the truth...?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I reported his four letter PM to Hitony at the time...who took no action. The PM from Dougie was totally unsolicited. I had had no correspondance with him whatsoever until then.

Would you please do the decent thing now and retract the three point infraction you have just given me for telling the truth...?

1. Report posts go to all moderators, not just one. This is so action can be taken quickly, if required, and gives all moderators the opportunity to view and discuss appropriate actions.

2. How would you know what action was taken? An infraction is invisible to all users other than the user who receives it.

3. No.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why not report the PM for all the mods to see as opposed to a PM or mention to a moderator. I don't have the capability to view PMs unless they are reported.

You never know, it may have been dealt with. I would be inclined to ask someone to report the post as opposed to a Chinese whisper. There is no telling whether there is any truth in the matter.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
1. Report posts go to all moderators, not just one. This is so action can be taken quickly, if required, and gives all moderators the opportunity to view and discuss appropriate actions.

2. How would you know what action was taken? An infraction is invisible to all users other than the user who receives it.

3. No.

So...you are wrong in your accusation re; reporting the offending PM...yet you still will not repeal the three point infraction....and have now added an additional 3 points infraction for pointing out your incorrect assumption.

Brilliant.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wow, you've got some serious issues !
Maybe you can shop all us Palace trolls to operation Yewtree ,or simply put us all on ignore.

(Adopts Monty Python Four Yorkshiremen clothing and accent)

Being accused of kiddyfiddling? You Palace fans have it easy, I'm the one that apparently caused the 2008 global meltdown, bringing associated misery, suicide, alcoholism and domestic violence to the world.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I did take action, I replied to you and gave you a complete and full response.

I will add your comments on an earlier post saying others are and I quote ​They contribute nothing of interest and I can only presume they have no friends....are groomers...or possibly even ...paedophiles...? is getting well reported, is it fair and correct to say things like that?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just to inform readers that none of the "thumbs down" are from me.

It is hardly my fault that you are inept. You obviously find it perfectly acceptable that posters such as "dougie"..the well known Palace troll...sends totally unsolicited four letter tirades via Pm to me. Let me assure you that I don't find it acceptable...or your pathetic reasonings for taking no action against him.
You've lost it mate , put me on ignore and forget me . You must read all my posts to send me all those thumbs down . I'll let the comment you made earlier go as I can see your having a meltdown .

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
You've lost it mate , put me on ignore and forget me . You must read all my posts to send me all those thumbs down . I'll let the comment you made earlier go as I can see your having a meltdown .

Others are reporting it anyway, and quite rightly so, I will let another mod deal with it so as not to be seen as bias.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
(Adopts Monty Python Four Yorkshiremen clothing and accent)

Being accused of kiddyfiddling? You Palace fans have it easy, I'm the one that apparently caused the 2008 global meltdown, bringing associated misery, suicide, alcoholism and domestic violence to the world.

You may be responsible for a world recession, but The Mad Cow got called a *** by a Palace nonce !!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

I will add your comments on an earlier post saying others are and I quote ​They contribute nothing of interest and I can only presume they have no friends....are groomers...or possibly even ...paedophiles...? is getting well reported, is it fair and correct to say things like that?

No..you didn't give a full response...and neither did you say you were taking action against "Dougie" for his totally unsolicited four letter PM to me.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just to inform readers that none of the "thumbs down" are from me.

It is hardly my fault that you are inept. You obviously find it perfectly acceptable that posters such as "dougie"..the well known Palace troll...sends totally unsolicited four letter tirades via Pm to me. Let me assure you that I don't find it acceptable...or your pathetic reasonings for taking no action against him.

Have a read, or re-read, of the "Woodingdean Seagull" thread on here and then form a judgement of whether any of this stuff about who called who what - and who did or didn't do anything about it actually really matters, in the grand scheme of things.

Repeatedly poking at Bozza is only going to result in a ban, but I'm beginning to think that is actually what you are angling after...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Why not report the PM for all the mods to see as opposed to a PM or mention to a moderator. I don't have the capability to view PMs unless they are reported.

You never know, it may have been dealt with. I would be inclined to ask someone to report the post as opposed to a Chinese whisper. There is no telling whether there is any truth in the matter.

you willprobably have seen above, but I did deal with it, just not to cjd's liking I guess.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

With a copy of the PM sent to me by "Dougie"......I am quite happy to go to a court of law on that.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm with you. I think it's daft that Palace fans cannot have opinions on Albion related threads. It's very obvious who the brain dead trolls who post complete crap are so just ban them for life, the majority of Palace fans on here are just fine though IMO.

Spot on. Can I also just point out the the new mot du jour on NSC, 'bedwetter' is actually being misused. Historically on NSC a 'bedwetter' was an Albion fan who, as Bozza says, couldn't tolerate any post that was vaguely sneering or took the piss out of the Albion. Palace fans coming on here and simply speaking the truth (something along the lines of "we're bigger and better than you and always have been") would soon cause Mothercare to sell out of incontinence sheets.

Still, we are where we are, and even I'll admit that some of the Palace fans are just trolls who can get irritating, but they're a tiny minority - as I guess are you and I for having a more 'live and let live' attitude.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
No..you didn't give a full response...and neither did you say you were taking action against "Dougie" for his totally unsolicited four letter PM to me.

You would not see any action taken against anyone on here! and i did give a full response I still have it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
With a copy of the PM sent to me by "Dougie"......I am quite happy to go to a court of law on that.

Does that mean it's time for

RUMPOLE_OF_THE_BAILEY.jpeg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

For what I think is only the second time ever in about 12 years (the first was when someone's life was believed to be at risk) I'm going to read all of someone's Private Messages. I hope you have some gems for me, and I imagine I'll find no threats or abuse at all from you, right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here