Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat drinking thread in association with spring is definitely on the way.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Happy Fridat!

Kicking off with a post work Berliner Berg Pale Ale

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Black Tie do tonight, hoping for a couple of tasty ales to get started and a decent claret with dinner.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I solo killed a bottle of vodka last night and was just told that there will be 40 screaming, drunk youngsters in my house in two hours... not yet decided if I'm going to lock the door to my room and hide all night or if I'm going at it again... probably the latter, still got plenty of wine and beer.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Had my best sleep 'with Covid' last night after a couple of these ... so ...

CD7F2C0C-CBA6-4600-9F76-1F43A7A29CEF.jpeg

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I solo killed a bottle of vodka last night and was just told that there will be 40 screaming, drunk youngsters in my house in two hours... not yet decided if I'm going to lock the door to my room and hide all night or if I'm going at it again... probably the latter, still got plenty of wine and beer.

40 drunk kids?! Man, I'd be outta that house like a rocket.

You're a braver man than me!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Fridat night and Spring having sprung means time for a bottle of Rosé, just started a bottle of Château de Esclans 2020 whispering Angel from Provence...mighty fine it is too! Good enough for Jehova! Have a safe happy Fridat all you lovely N.S.C.ers! Cheers..

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Contemplating Kraken and ginger ale with ice.

Having a Guinness while I contemplate.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Quiet night in tonight. Just been to Unbarred to get a few cans of Joosy and Mango Pale to chill with Mrs Mahone.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Bought the team fish and chips at lunchtime today so feeling a little unhealthy. May stick to water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
PINK BOOTS BERLIN FeMale Tropical Pale Ale.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Well today I am the very very lucky chap. I’ve been very unwell for about 8 months, but I’m slowly bouncing back. Today Mrs W has driven me to Southwold in Suffolk, beautiful sunshine as we sat outside at Adnams’ home brewery pub The Sole Bay Inn by the lighthouse. Adnams have just relaunched their 2005 summer blonde ale ‘Spindirft’, to mark their 150th anniversary, and I was fortunate to sit and sup 2 draught pints outside in the sunshine. It felt like I’m almost through this. It’s one of my all time favourite session ales, only 4% but bags of summer ale flavour. I am so bloody lucky. Happy Fridat!

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
I am just about to open my second bottle of Angelo Poretti, quite a nice lager as it was sunny. Will move on to Proper Job soon. Takeaway Curry ordered. Happy Fridat everyone.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just working my way through a litre of Goldmark Kveik and then moving on to a litre of Goldmark Moshpit.... lurverley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here