Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freddie Flintoff

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Maybe Audrey could fight Flintoff, at least he'd probably last the longer than the first round.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've been watching the build up progs. He looks in good shape but watching him move around the ring he looks slow and mechanical, his guard isn't very good and Barry McGuigan doesn't seem to point any of this out. I think he'll take some pretty big hits and will probably lose

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I would have thought that to be any good at boxing it would take years of practice and training.

I hope for his sake, and also for the global reputation of English cricket, that Freddie doesn't take a whuppin'.

Whatever the outcome I hope he retires after this one fight. That said, he'd still probably beat Audley.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It would certainly take more than the 3 months of training he's had to be any good. My prediction is , unless his opponent is some hand picked, past his prime donkey Flintoff is going to lose big.

Spoon

May 31, 2009
I'm a student in Manchester so I am heading down to this tonight. I think it is 3 x 3-minute rounds and as Freddie is taller yet nearly 2 stone lighter should be interesting. Tickets only £14 too, with 4 undercard fights including a Commonwealth title fight. Should be good.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not like the good old days, 15 x 3 minute rounds, miss those.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
BUM of the night difficult to work out as that TALENTLESS no HOPER David Price is on as WELL tonight and NO doubt thinking up MORE excuses to AVOID the REAL deal Tyson Fury. Thank the LORD BIG Tyson is on tomorrow NIGHT against a REAL world ranked fighter and not some 45 YEAR old dustman who SHOULD have retired YEARS ago.

Like to get you in the ring ooooeeeeerrrrrrrrr matron

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Freddie Flintoff having his first fight as a heayweight tomorrow night is he right to do this or not. My view is that he is too old to start a career as a boxer and this is just a gimmick what do others think.

He is not going to have a career at boxing but could be entertaining, a mate did white collar boxing which is okay & it will be that sort of standard.
& in the proper fight Price to win in 3 rounds i reckon

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not like the good old days, 15 x 3 minute rounds, miss those.
That was only championship most top line fights were 10 x 3 mins British Championships were 12 x 3 mins and all amateur were 3 x 3 mins. Pros started at 3 x 3 mins then went to 4 and then 6 then 8 all x 3 mins as they progressed up the ladder.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
The other bloke looks well unfit - carrying quite alot of flab by the looks of him. Freddie might be alright if he keeps moving

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here