[Albion] Frank Lampard’s Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
NOTHING was made of the challenge that put Ferguson out of the game. The fact he guided his header over doesn't negate the fact he was done from behind 2-footed with the defender not in the same postcode as the ball.

I'll be watching that again tonight, as the stream I was watching barely revisited it.
Agreed, the Chelsea defender nowhere near the ball with his lunge, he immediately held his hands up on ‘not me guv’ after booting Ferguson.

nealrogers

The real Swans man.
Jul 31, 2011
Hove

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
They managed to play their best team possible in the Champions League and I thought they were very good for about the first 15 minutes. I can't see us getting a result today sadly. One game it will click for them, they simply have too much talent for it not to. Need to start really brightly. Hoping VAR will also do us a favour.
Nope, magnificent Albion

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
One quite remarkable interception/tackle from Dunk in the centre of his own box with the Chelsea forward about to roll it in the net, and his trademark chest back to Sanchez ……….outstanding.
My MotM leading by example but MacAllister/March/Caicedo/Gross/Mitoma absolutely sensational today………. and that Enciso goal. Stunning

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
🚨Breaking🚨

Chelsea undertake root cause analysis exercise

D7A3559E-0E12-4171-8354-8BC07A35E66C.jpeg

9963B420-95D9-4697-8DC1-01B0043B2A64.jpeg

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
On train back now - what a day.

Please tell me we were as loud on the telly as we were in the stands.
You were as loud on the TV!! I even managed to work out some of the words to the lesser heard chants! 'You're getting sacked in the morning' came over so loud that the commentators mentioned it! :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports