Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Framed signed Palarse shirt

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
But it does rather suggest that this claim to being superior is rather shaky if you feel the need to go onto a rivals' forum to check what they're saying about you. Even shakier if you're then compelled to reply to these imagined injustices. Especially on a rivals' forum. As I said earlier, it doesn't strike me as the actions of someone who truly believes that Palace is better than Brighton. Not if you need constantly to check up on us and 'put us right'.

Just a thought.
You do seem to take things rather seriously.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
You've boxed yourself into a corner here after your earlier admission that you get annoyed when checking up on what we say. Can't be good for the blood pressure.

I said I was annoyed? Am I allowed to say I'm not the slightest bit annoyed? Is there to be a Buzzer-led inquiry (undertaken with the utmost seriousness) to snare me in the act if annoyance? I am beginning to think that some kind of underhand conspiracy is taking place in order to put words into my mouth.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I said I was annoyed? Am I allowed to say I'm not the slightest bit annoyed? Is there to be a Buzzer-led inquiry (undertaken with the utmost seriousness) to snare me in the act if annoyance? I am beginning to think that some kind of underhand conspiracy is taking place in order to put words into my mouth.

Sorry matey but your floundering is boring me to tears. I'm out of here.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You've boxed yourself into a corner here after your earlier admission that you get annoyed when checking up on what we say. Can't be good for the blood pressure.

But he gets a lot of brownie points on BBS for reporting back in intricate detail what we think of those stripey Nigels :thumbsup:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
It's exactly what my uni landlord used to do. Complain and he used to paint over the damp.

My uni landlord in 2yr year once Artexed the wall and said "Call me when its dry and I'll come and paint it". When we moved out he said "You never called", I told him "It never dried" and showed that I could still still my finger in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here