Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hold the front page. It's a half-half Brighton/Palace scarf

noislu.jpg

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
In the absence of an humiliating CPFC relegation with a record low number of points, I'm sure many of us can hear the palpable relief from Brighton fans regarding firstly, a scathing review of Croydon from a member of the UKIP, and now a framed Palace shirt and knock off half and half scarves. Bragging rights forever.

In the absence of an humiliating CPFC relegation with a record low number of points, I'm sure many of us can hear the palpable relief from Brighton fans regarding firstly, a scathing review of Croydon from a member of the UKIP, and now a framed Palace shirt and knock off half and half scarves. Bragging rights forever.

Forget about the scarves and framed shirt watch these clips to wipe all these bollox wind up threads away with one swoop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSHX3KXcJc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dZ18rEaAdE

Attachments

• football_shirt_3487_1_396x514x1.jpg
    football_shirt_3487_1_396x514x1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 484
Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I prefer this one, [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]. With added "Premiership".

$_58.JPG

That really is the most deserving case of 'Tinpot' accusation that I have ever seen! It is bad enough that these things are produced for one off cup games, but when you are up against these teams week in, week out for a season it really does scream of 'We are not worthy, thank you for playing us Liverpool, please do wipe your shoes on the way out'.

I am sure we would jump on the bandwagon soon enough (FFP and all that) but until then :lol: :ROFL: :lol:

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
That really is the most deserving case of 'Tinpot' accusation that I have ever seen! It is bad enough that these things are produced for one off cup games, but when you are up against these teams week in, week out for a season it really does scream of 'We are not worthy, thank you for playing us Liverpool, please do wipe your shoes on the way out'.

I am sure we would jump on the bandwagon soon enough (FFP and all that) but until then :lol: :ROFL: :lol:
Yes, you could grasp another of your straws of comfort in the form of this most likely street vendored unofficial item and your imagined symbolism of it representing some kind of inferiority complex. Or you could refer to the actual performance of the team in that game. And then compare it to your own club, who rolled over against the same opposition, asked them to tickle its belly, sang along to 'You'll Never Walk Alone' and gave Gerrard a hand job as he warmed up.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Yes, you could grasp another of your straws of comfort in the form of this most likely street vendored unofficial item and your imagined symbolism of it representing some kind of inferiority complex. Or you could refer to the actual performance of the team in that game. And then compare it to your own club, who rolled over against the same opposition, asked them to tickle its belly, sang along to 'You'll Never Walk Alone' and gave Gerrard a hand job as he warmed up.

Blimey, don't remember that bit. Not sure about the 'vendored' adjective but that is understandable. I take it this is figuratively speaking, and yes we WERE indeed well beaten that day at Anfield, but that is history now Shirley? I don't think we will be the last to get beaten there.

No inferiority complex here me old mukka.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
Blimey, don't remember that bit. Not sure about the 'vendored' adjective but that is understandable. I take it this is figuratively speaking, and yes we WERE indeed well beaten that day at Anfield, but that is history now Shirley? I don't think we will be the last to get beaten there.

No inferiority complex here me old mukka.

I was at that game. A disappointing result that was more than compensated for with the subsequent Villa Park semi final victory over the same team during another season in which survival in the top league was ultimately secured.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
your imagined symbolism of it representing some kind of inferiority complex

You keep posting on here, telling us how much better Palace are than us, how much worse we are than you. Why is that? If you're so comfortable in your own skin why the constant need to seek out confrontation with rival fans on their forum? In the words of Morrissey "Don't hate me just because I'm the one to tell you that life is hard enough when you belong here."

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Ah yes, the familiar mantra of the Brighton fan. Repeat ad nauseam until feelings of inferiority and failure of own team subside to manageable levels.

Versus the familiar cock waving by the stripey Nigels.

Bless, it's almost cute

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
You keep posting on here, telling us how much better Palace are than us, how much worse we are than you. Why is that? If you're so comfortable in your own skin why the constant need to seek out confrontation with rival fans on their forum? In the words of Morrissey "Don't hate me just because I'm the one to tell you that life is hard enough when you belong here."

I occasionally fight the corner of my team and myself in the face of, in my opinion, unwarranted and unfounded criticism. Perhaps you should ask yourself instead why, in the face of overwhelming evidence, the 'cloak of superiority' is so often (and mistakenly) worn by Brighton fans when referring to the glory of CPFC?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Actually were starting to make some vague attempt at a point UNTIL you used the words glory and initials CPFC within the same sentence. Good try, have another bash.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I occasionally fight the corner of my team and myself in the face of, in my opinion, unwarranted and unfounded criticism.

But it does rather suggest that this claim to being superior is rather shaky if you feel the need to go onto a rivals' forum to check what they're saying about you. Even shakier if you're then compelled to reply to these imagined injustices. Especially on a rivals' forum. As I said earlier, it doesn't strike me as the actions of someone who truly believes that Palace is better than Brighton. Not if you need constantly to check up on us and 'put us right'.

Just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here