Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FOUR MONTHS !! Is that all ?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
He ignored the banning order, what form of puishment is left other than a custodial one
Well I'll think we'll very soon go off-topic with a discussion about crime and punishment. But certainly not four years in prison which some of the more hysterical posters are calling for.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Well I'll think we'll very soon go off-topic with a discussion about crime and punishment. But certainly not four years in prison which some of the more hysterical posters are calling for.

4 years would be harsh yes , but is 4 months realy over the top when you bear in mind the judge new when imposing the sentence that the thug would be out in 8 weeks

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Maybe some on here don't realise his last banning order was for pelting missiles at disabled Ipswich fans in 2007
If any body would still like to defend his 4 months sentence being too harsh then speak up now!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
So would you have been happy with us getting points deductions for the two pitch invaders we had last season?
I don't recall them going to physically attack players? Were those responsible punished out of interest?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
4 months is fair.

Plus gettin a life ban from Elland Road as well as getting a ban for 5/6 years from all football.

I think that is fair enough IMO.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Maybe some on here don't realise his last banning order was for pelting missiles at disabled Ipswich fans in 2007
If any body would still like to defend his 4 months sentence being too harsh then speak up now!
Did'nt know that,but that is disgusting, as I said previously 4 months is too short considering that he will serve at least half of that,why not give him 4 years that when Leeds play he is locked up for the day so he cannot get to matches...he is the scum....treat him as such...all you do gooders that feel 4 months is too harsh...say the same if he attacks your friends and family!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think people are over reacting here. 4 months in prison may not seem along time inside to people outside of it but it is.

4 months in prison and a lifetime ban from a club that you support as well as a 6 year ban from football is enough to punish him.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I think people are over reacting here. 4 months in prison may not seem along time inside to people outside of it but it is.

4 months in prison and a lifetime ban from a club that you support as well as a 6 year ban from football is enough to punish him.

The problem being he will ignore the 6 year ban.

Maybe he (and his parents) should be banned from owning a Sky Receiver for 6 years as well. Then he will have to go without even more football.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Someone remind me what the guy recieved who jumped in the Thames to try & disrupt the boat race.
4 months is a joke.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
"Prosecutor Paul Macauley said Cawley told police he had drunk a number of cans of lager and three-quarters of a litre of vodka before arriving in Sheffield and then had a further seven to 10 pints of cider."

Not a bad effort by 7.45pm.

I thought I read he was unemployed. Total that lot up, add the cost of a ticket, It's got to be in excess of £100. Where have I gone wrong ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here