Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

forster is a wa**ker

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
Very petty, not happy with no contract on table throws his toys out the pram 2 days before a vital match. He is trouble with a big t, was instrumental in getting rid of last three managers. So poyet immediatly takes captaincy off him and in my mind rightly decides to get rid. He is a good player but he is very very very bad for team morale and i for one hope the tosser never plays for us again.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Very petty, not happy with no contract on table throws his toys out the pram 2 days before a vital match. He is trouble with a big t, was instrumental in getting rid of last three managers. So poyet immediatly takes captaincy off him and in my mind rightly decides to get rid. He is a good player but he is very very very bad for team morale and i for one hope the tosser never plays for us again.

:drama:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
WOuld it have helped to tell him ages ago that you are not getting a new contract at the end of the season?

Perhaps Poyet hasnt decided yet whether to offer him another contract or not. He has said Holdroyd is one for the future and perhaps he hasnt decided if the future is next season as 1st choice or not and needs more time to assess his ability to take over from NF.

I dont think that we missed NF today.

Players come.
Players go.

Don't get worked up about it.

It's hardly that simple when you are talking about your leading goal scorer and are deep in relegation trouble.

IMO this shoudl not have got to this stage and although Forster may not have handled this well - neither have the club and it is a PR mess up of the biggest proportions.

Based on today's evidence when no-one was capable of scoring any of the numerous opportunities except for a gift wrapped present from their keeper - this club needs Forster and should sort this out pronto or we could be league 2 bound in the blink of an eye

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
It's hardly that simple when you are talking about your leading goal scorer and are deep in relegation trouble.

IMO this shoudl not have got to this stage and although Forster may not have handled this well - neither have the club and it is a PR mess up of the biggest proportions.

Based on today's evidence when no-one was capable of scoring any of the numerous opportunities except for a gift wrapped present from their keeper - this club needs Forster and should sort this out pronto or we could be league 2 bound in the blink of an eye

You DO NOT pull a stunt like this if you have any respect for this club or it's fans. End of story. I cannot believe the Forster love in going on on here ... outrageous !!!

BTW, I wonder what Wilkins and MA make of all this .... both had problems with senior players or should that be player ...... picked one fight too many !!!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Fans were backing Forster today by singing "theres only one Nicky Forster " , it would be a shame to see him leave like this but as someone else said players come and players go . I thought we missed him in the second half .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Forster is a model professional and our top scorer. I'd tend to instinctively lay the blame at the club's door. For lack of negotiation skills, if nothing else.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Forster is a model professional and our top scorer. I'd tend to instinctively lay the blame at the club's door. For lack of negotiation skills, if nothing else.

:lolol::lolol: model professional :lolol::lolol:
I wonder what our previous managers have to say on that matter ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here