[Albion] Forest Green Rovers vs BHA

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Good luck with finding street parking on match day. Nailsworth is tiny.

already sounded out the local fire station, especially being a local firefighter down here, it has its perks of using the blue light community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
already sounded out the local fire station, especially being a local firefighter down here, it has its perks of using the blue light community

Are you giving anyone a lift?

Just asking

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That made me chuckle, well done!

Only a little chuckle mind .... but that's a bonus these days on NSC, the humour of old has been replaced with incessant moaning and disagreements nowadays. :down:
No it hasn’t

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
I’m not sure there is much of an international audience for Forest Green Rovers v Brighton. Might be wrong though. Personally I wouldn’t pay a tenner to watch it on tv. It either comes with existing football subscriptions or I’m happy to listen to the commentary on the radio.

Being you re oop Norf how do you manage to listen to the games ? With the broadcast restrictions on the internet radio ?
Unless it’s on 5 live or talk sport ?
My DAB must be playing up tonight getting music instead of Warren s dulcet tones 🤔
Am I a day early :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
unfortunately car is full

Why not borrow the fire engine and take a few more.

At least twenty could ride on the ladders.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I’m not sure there is much of an international audience for Forest Green Rovers v Brighton. Might be wrong though. Personally I wouldn’t pay a tenner to watch it on tv. It either comes with existing football subscriptions or I’m happy to listen to the commentary on the radio.

I think you'd be surprised. If Mitoma plays, which I suspect he will, for example, I'm sure a fair few Japanese fans would be keen on watching. Enciso and the Paraguayan contingent as well perhaps.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I think you'd be surprised. If Mitoma plays, which I suspect he will, for example, I'm sure a fair few Japanese fans would be keen on watching. Enciso and the Paraguayan contingent as well perhaps.

I agree I'd pay £10 to watch it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports